the sounds of siren sea's awoke donghyuck from his moonrust memory, panting in forlorn fear and shaking like thunder.

the cold sweat covering his forehead caused his mahogany streaks to stick and whimpers of shaken spars.

he gasped.

mark. where is mark.

he crawled around his covers, searching for the warm figure but there was nothing to be felt yet alone see in the pitch darkness.

"mark?! mㅡmark, come back!"

quick pittering footsteps fell across the floor, the silhouette seeming very dim.

hyuck brought his knees up to his chest, his legs and chest trembling as a shear of pain sparked his mind as something ㅡ someone, lightly touched him.

"dㅡdㅡdon't hurt me!"

soft fingertips traced onto his collarbones, shushing him slowly and quietly. a lavender voice cut the air, donghyuck's senses were intoxicated with the aroma of pine needles and plums.

mark, it was mark.

"m' not gonna hurt you, its just me. breath, okay?"

donghyuck nodded, coughing a bit before he moved closer to mark and curled up against the older's body.

"iㅡi thought you left me. . . i had a dream, it all looked so clear and real."

mark whispered at his slurred and stammering words. "i'd never leave you. no matter how real it can be or seem, it would be too hard for me go ever leave you, hyuck."

he pressed fragile kisses upon the boy's cold face, earning a soft and tender one on his lips.

"did i wake you up?"

"i wasn't even asleep," mark chuckled. "i was scavenging through your kitchen cabinets."

donghyuck giggled. "so you're a ghost now? cool,"

"yeah, i didn't eat much earlier."

"we can go find something to eat, if you want?"

"i'd like that."

the younger kept his glance on mark's hands in his own, the flannel shirt he was wearing once being donghyuck's, but somehow, it was larger on mark.

"kitten?"

a blush layed on mark's nose and cheeks, faint in the moonlight. but he whispered back, "what is it?"

"nothin', i just like calling you that."

mark fell back onto the bed with a giggle, covering his face with his flannel sweater paws, and fuck it was cute, hyuck thought.

"say it again!" he said through giggles, burying his face into donghyuck's nape and wrapping his arms around his neck.

"my kitten. pretty kitty ~ "

a small and giggling mess, mark made himself a seat on hyuck's thighs, staring carefully at his eyes, before becoming nervous and averting his gaze to his lips.

"is it bad that im so inlove with you?"

"i don't think so, because same."