Chapter 2

You wake up and again not in your room. You look by your side and saw no one. You look down and saw that your still wearing the same clothes as earlier. You got up slowly as you yawn. Going downstairs and saw the wall clock and it shows that it's still 5 pm.

You saw the boys in the living room. You greeted them and you receive a hug from Jungkook which you are surprised of what he did.

"Guys I have to go home now" You excused yourself as you put on your shoes. "Thanks for taking care of me btw" you continued.

"Thank Taehyung hyung Y/N" Jungkook yelled from the living room and you just nod and walk out of their house. You waited at the bus stop.

~~~

You arrive at your house, the maids saw you and started preparing dinner for you. You thank them so much for caring you. First you went to your room and change your clothes into oversized t-shirt and black short.

One of the maids knock on the door telling that dinner is ready. You walk in the dining room and saw the food alresdy served. You eat but not too many since you didn't have the appetite to eat.

You make your way to your bedroom and got your phone out. There were a lot of message from BTS asking that if you got home safely. You texted back that you got home safely too. You got bored and your eyes are really tired, you prepared the bed and make yourself comfortable on the bed and drift to sleep.

Tomorrow is weekend and your manager said that tomorrow you and your group will make a video of the dance practice of your coming out MV.

Closing your eyes and drift to sleep.

~~~

The alarm waked you up, you got up from your bed and sloely walking towards the bathroom. You picked a skinny jeans and white t-shirt and paired with vans. You made your way to the dining room and waited for the food. The food was served by your maids and thank themnfor serving it. After eating your delicious breakfast you got out from your house and the driver waited for you outside. You greeted him and went inside the car.

10 minutes later the driver stop in front of the building. You went inside and saw your unnies waiting for you.

"Y/N, right on time" My unnie said and
drag me in the practice room. You started dancing.

Once the dance was done all of you are sweating and one of the staffs brought snacks for the 5 of you. All of you ate and again became full. Your manager said that all of you will go after the dance.

~~~
*Your POV*

Finally dance practice is done!I thought as I walk out of the building. "Y/N!" I heard someone called my name and saw my unnies.

"Hi unnie, what brings you here?" I ask here as she approach me. "Wanna hangout with us?We're going to a new opened café" Nayeon unnie said. I smile and nodded before heading to the van. We arrived like 15 minutes and got out of the van. We walk in and there's not a lot of people in the café.

We ordered and waiting for our orders to be served.

We ate and also drink our drinks as we talk about going to perform on BBMA or something like comeback on stage. I'm also kinda excited about it.

We finished out food and paid for our orders and got out of the café, still the van is still there waiting. They dropped me in front of my house and it's still early.

So I decided to go shopping, you know buying new clothes. Groceries, the maids said that they will but it. So I got in the bus stop and got on the bus.

The bus stop in front of the mall and got off and walk inside the mall. I bought some oversized t-shirts which I like the most, clothes are my life. And some jeans and Sony forget the ripped jeans.

I paid of what I bought and got the bags, I brought way too many clothes which I am bring like six bags bug not too heavy. I decided to buy some snacks since I'm hungry, I took lile half an hour of buying these clothes. I got on the line and buy snack.

I sat on the bench and eat my food. I saw seven boys which is I know who they are.....BTS.

Why do I always saw them when I don't wanna see them!?!I ask and try to look on the other direction, not their direction so they can't see me.

"Y/N!" Jimin yelled, shit they found me. "Hi" I smiled at them as they approach me.

"Wow, you've got a lot of bags there" Suga said as he look at the bags next to me. "Yeah, I'm bored so I decided to buy some clothes." I smile at them and they smile at me back.

"Wanna hang out?" Jungkook asked "Uh uh ,I" I hesitated whether I go out with them or not. "Come on Y/N" Jungkook pouted that makes him soo cute.

"Right, let's go" I said standing up from the seat and throw the plastic left on my hand since the food is all stuffed in my mouth and grab my bags . Jungkook helped me with the bags and I told him it's okay but he insisted. Well I have no choice. Haha

~~~

After hanging out with them, I still kept thinking on Taehyung who sometimes stares at me but I shrug it off. I arrive at my house while holding the bags. I open the door and saw Chanyeol standing.

"Chanyeolll!!!" I shout as I hug him tight. I miss him. Even if it's on 5 days I miss him so much, I love him.

"Y-y/n I can't breatthh!!" He said and let him go and let out a giggle as I put the bags on the sofa. "I made dinner" He said and I excitedly go to the dining room forgetting to change first.

I ate the food and went to the living with my brother. I hold his arms as we watch the TV. I didn't even notice that I was dozing off to sleep.

*Chanyeol POV*

Me and Y/N watch TV as she holds my arm. I took a glance at Y/N, and now she's sleeping. I chuckle a bit and turn off the TV. I pick her up bridal style and bring her to her bedroom.

I am about to leave when she called my name. "Chanyeol, can you stay with me a bit?" She ask, I smile a little before going back to her bed.

I lie down next to her and she hugged me by surprise and buried her face on my chest. Gosh she really missed me huh?I ask myself.

I hug her and she sleeps peacefully and with that I also drift to sleep.

~~~
*Your POV /2ND Person POV/*

You woke up in the bed, you wondered why you're in your bed instead in the sofa. Chanyeol maybe moved me here, you thought. You got up from your bed and slowly make your way to your bathroom. You decided to wear the new clothes you bought yesterday which is a oversized sweat that reacher you thigh. And your short that has the same length as your sweater which it cannot be seen...

You got out of your room and saw Chanyeol sitting on the sofa. You smiled and walk towards him. "Morning Channie" You said as you sit next to him "Y/N, I have been waiting for you. Breakfast is ready btw" He said and I nodded...

After breakfast I decided to go to  the park. I arrive at the park and no one's there maybe me only I don't know. I look around and saw a figure sitting, I think it's a man. I didn't bother to look at him but sit on one of the swings. The man looks at me and my eyes widen.

Taehyung.

----------------
Wassup people! Did you enjoy this chapter?If you did comment down below and you can ask some questions, feel free.

If you didn't like this book get out, haha. I know I'm rude but I ain't rude to my friends. Anyways see you on the next chapter I guess.