Chapter 6

Waking up hugging a warm figure. At first, I thought it was a pillow. But it's hard so it's definitely not a pillow. I look up and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully. I stared at him admiring.

"Tae," All I said. He hummed in response while his eyes still close. He pulled me closer to him.

"Wake up, I'm go to take a bath" I push him away as he rubbed his eyes after he yawned.

"Tae, are your members know you've slept here" He nodded before closing the door. I quickly took a shower then did my morning routine before heading to the kitchen.

I saw Taehyung sitting on the living room sitting comfortably on the couch. I walk up to him and invited him to eat breakfast with me.

He sat infront of me while, we ate peacefully. "Y/n, I have something to tell you....."

"What?" All I said "please forgive me" He said and I look st him. I look at his eyes.

"Ok," I said and smiled at him. He grinned as he clap. "Yah!Go back to eat. The food getting cold" I said more like scold.

He nodded before eating his food back and I chuckle a bit before taking a bite from my food.

We put our plates then headed to the living room. "Let's watch a movie" He said as he looked at me. "What about....Hwarang" I said, his eyes widen as I said.

"Ok" He said "Let's get popcorn first" I headed to the kitchen and got the popcorn. I headed back to the living room with the bowl of popcorn. Taehyung just sat there waiting for me.

We watched the movie together while eating the popcorn. The scene where Taehyung saved his friend from a crisis, I cried.

Taehyung put me in a embrace and chuckled and said that it was just a movie. He wiped my tears and hugged me.

The movie ended and I put the bowl that it's already empty on the sink. Taehyung asked for some water.

He went home and told me to come back, I nodded. I saw him closing the front door and saw him no more. I jump on the couch as I keep on scrolling through the social media.

~~~

Someone knock on the front door and guessing it was Taehyung. I open the door and saw Taehyung on different clothes. I guess he went home just to take a bath.

I let him in and sat on the couch together. He sat there comfortably and suggested to watch a movie.

"How about hwarang" His eyes widened, I know he's one of the characters in hwarang and I got to admit he is really good at acting.

"I'll go get some popcorn, wait here." Heading towards the kitchen. I grab the bowl and filled it with popcorn. I head back to the living room carrying the bowl of popcorn.

I put the bowl on the coffee table which is infront of the both of us. I turned on the television and started the movie.

We started 8 in the morning and ended almost in the afternoon. I cried after the scene where Taehyung died on the movie. He put me on a embrace and wipe away the tear on my cheeks.

"Sorry I overreacted" I laugh a bit and stuff some popcorn on my mouth. He also got some.

~~~

Someone knock on the door and decided to open it. I saw Jungkook smiling at me.

"Jungkook, I didn't expect you" I smiled at the sight that Jungkook is here. I invited him and sat on the couch comfortably and so him.

"Soo wanna have lunch here?" I invited them, they nodded and we headed to the dining room. The maids already prepared the plates and the food.

"Thanks for inviting us y/n" Jungkook said smiling as he stuffed food in his mouth. I nodded and look at Taehyung who is smiling.

~~~

We're now sitting on the couch talking, having fun. Jungkook is in front of me and Taehyung while me and Taehyung are sitting close to each other.

"Y/n, are you excited about going on the BBMA?" Jungkook ask with excitement on his face. I smiled before nodding.

"Aww, you two look so cute together" Jungkook said and I blushed a bit and smiled. Taehyung also smiled.

It was almost late so both of them bid their goodbyes and gave me a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow y/n" Taehyung said after hugging me. I nodded and he closed the door.

I look down at my clothes. I was wearing a short and a sweater that is covering my short.

I headed to my room and took a quick shower then put my hair on a lazy bun and change to PJs. I jump on my bed and grab my blanket covering my whole body.

Why can't I hate you anymore Taehyung?I'm supposed to hate you but why can't I?

Am I still.....

In love with you?Perhaps.