Chapter 3

Taehyung.

I quickly stand up and about to leave. Too late, he already catched up and grabbed my wrist. Fuck.

I cursed under my breath as he turn me around to face him but I didn't look at him, I look down at my shoes. I don't wanna face him, everytime I see him I hate him more. I want to avoid him.

"Y/N, why are you avoiding me?" He said and I clench my fist when I heard him asking that question. Dumb ass he asks even he knows the answer already. I wanna punch him but I will get into a BIG trouble if I do that.

"I hate you that's why" I glared at him and wipe his hand away from mine and began to walk away from him. "But I never hated you" He said and I stop from my tracks. And face him.

"You, cheated on me and I won't forgive you forever Taehyung. I even regret why I agree to become your girlfriend for the frist place!" I said as warm tears roll down on my cheeks. He froze on his spot.

"Y/N, I didn't cheat on you! I wasn't sober at that time when I met her" He said "Forget it Taehyung, save it and move on. One last thing Forget me" I said leaving him dumbfounded.

I ran and cried and I stop infront of the bus stop. The bus arrive and I quickly got on. I sat in the right side watching the houses that the bus past by outside the window.

You notice the bus stop and you got off the bus and entered your apartment. Putting off your shoes and went to the kitchen, opening the fridge and got a sandwich.

You sat on the sofa comfortably and turned on the TV. One of the maid said that Chanyeol had left when you went to the park. A long sigh escaped from your mouth as you remember what happened.

'Y/N, I didn't cheat on you! I wasn't sober at that time I met her'

Is his words real?You ask yourself. What if he's just convincing you so you will believe him. If he wasn't sober at that time then why is he smiling at the photo you saw?

You shook my head and come back to reality and realized that you have been spaced out for 20 minutes. I watched a movie named 'Hwarang' and once the first part is done you decided to watch part two on other times.

You got out your phone from your pocket and scroll down through social media. You saw plenty of you and your unnies on the photoshoot from your new album.

Two weeks left and your group will perform at the BBMA. All of the idols will go including BTS. You hope that they won't talk to you.

It's now almost lunch and the maids are now preparing the plates for you. You just sat there reading wattpad. One of your best stories are being kidnapped by vampires which is BTS.

~~~

10:30 pm and you didn't feel tired. And of course you have school tomorrow. The lights are on and decided to go to your desk. You open you music notebook from your bag and start to continue your song. You've write so many songs and you always think that you'll compose it or not.

11:54 pm, you yawn and turn off the lights and positioned yourself to sleep. You turn on your lamp and look at the window.

The stars shined brightly. You slowly close your eyes and off to dreamland. Your dreams are mostly about yourself that have been gived a award from award shows.

~~~
Time skip:After school

The test are done and graduation is almost near too 2 months left and it's graduation day. You got out from the school and you saw BTS crowded but you ignored them and walk pass by. You saw your driver waiting for you and quickly open the door for you once he spotted you.

You got on and the engine started. Your apartment is far from your school compared to your real house where Chanyeol lived alone.

~~~
The driver stopped in front of your apartment. Got off and walk in to your apartment. Quickly got off your shoes and backpack. The maids greeted you then greeted back. You walk to your room and change your clothes.

You open your phone and saw a lot of notifications.

Taehyung:
Y/N, let's meet up

You:
Meet me in my funeral

Why do he even wanna meet up with me?You ask yourself

Taehyung:
Pleaasee

You:
I hate you

Taehyung:
I still love you

You:
Stop playing around Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung:
I ain't playing

You turn off your phone definitely annoyed. A long sigh escaped from your mouth. Jump on your bed and curl into a ball.

~~~

You didn't went school today. Your photoshoot will be whole day and you already told your teacher about it so no need to worry about everything.

Your manager texted you that he wad already infront of your house. You quickly wore your shoes and shut the door and got on the van.

~~~
Photoshoots done finally. You thought. You went outside the building and found BTS smiling at you. You turn around. 'What the hell do they want now?'You ask again and turn back. You walk pass them but one of them grabbed you wrist. Fuck.

You turn around only to find Taehyung only inches from you face, looking deep in your eyes. You gulp but not loud.

"What do you want now?" You ask him pushing him gently away from you.

"I want you"

-----------
Annyeong readers. 954 words in total. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

I love you all, who are reading my book. Bye.