Chapter 9

Recap:

"Where are we heading?"
------------------------------------------------------

"Um, To a place where I don't know" "what?!"

"My members just planned this" He looked down "oh, ok" I look out at the window.

The driver stopped, we went outside and stood infront of the small cottage with red petals scattered on the floor.

We went to the table inside and sat infront of each other.

"I didn't know my members will do such a things like this" Taehyung said.

"Yeah.." All I said and some servants served our food. Some of them played violen.

"This is so fancy" I said and he glance at me before nodding his head slowly.

We are done eating and we talked some things.

"Y/n"He said and made his way infront of me. " hmm?"I hummed in response

"I know that I told you to give your answer on Saturday but I can't wait and tell you now, will ypu be my girlfriend?" He asked.

'Should I give it a try? Yes.'

"Y-yes"I said

" yes?"

I nodded.

"You said yes?!?" He cheered and look back at me smiling widely. I can see sparkles in his eyes. Without saying any words, he kissed me. I kissed back. My heart beat is crazy.

"I love you y/n and I always will. I promise" He said giving a peck on my forehead.

"I love you too Kim Taehyung, don't ever go to the club arasso? You can just tell me." I said.

"I promise y/n"

--
End. Of. The. Story