Chaptet 8

*Your POV*
(After performing at the BBMA)

I am very exhausted and I have to admit that BTS really danced well.

My manager drop me at my apartment and drive off. I went inside and greeted by my maids. I went to my room and headed to the bathroom and remove my makeup. Then change into PJs. But before I jump on my bed, I went to the kitchen and drank some milk. Got my laptop and watch us performing at the BBMA.

I was kinda happy that many of the people cheered us and supported us. Everytime they support us, my heart feels full.

I went back to my room and jump on my bed. My eyes slowly closed and I drift to sleep.

~~~
  I woke up by the sound of my alarm. Oh I forgot that there's school today ughh.

I slowly got up from my bed and did my morning routine. I pick my clothes on a black jeans and plain white t-shirt paired with black converse. I grab my bag and head to the kitchen. The maids greeted me and prepared the table. I ate my breakfast and went outside and saw my driver waiting for me. I greeted him before going inside the car.

We arrive at school and not long after I walk pass the gate, some girls ran to me if they can have my autograph. They already knew I'm Eunha huh? I smiled at them before walking to my first period.

I saw Jungkook running towards me, "Hey what's up Jungkook?" "I just wanna go to the classroom with you" He smiled and I nodded and continue to walk to our classroom.

After some 30 minutes , the class dismissed yes. Me and Jungkook headed towards the cafeteria and we saw some girls fangirling when we walk pass them. We saw the rest of the members already sitting at their usual spot.

I grab my food and ate them happily not minding the rest of them.

~~~
"BYE guys see you tomorrow" I bid my goodbye to them. Taehyung grabbed my wrist while the rest of them walks away leaving the both of us.

"Did you forgot?" He asked, Omg I really forgot! I didn't think about what he said yesterday. "Tae, I'm sorry I forgot! I'll think about it today I promise."

He nodded before letting me my hand go. I turn around and saw my driver already waiting for me. He opened the door for me and went to the driver's seat.

Minutes later we arruve at my apartment and again, greeted by my wonderful maids and head to my room to get change and jump on my bed.

I've been thinking about Taehyung's question. 'Will I be happy if I will be Taehyung's girlfriend?' I ask myself

I went back to reality noticing that one of the maid is calling me that dinner is ready. I got up from my bed and head to the kitchen. They already prepared the plate and the food.

I needed more time to think about it. I thought as I realized that my food is already finished. I got up and brought my plate to the sink.

'Should I say yes or no?'I groan as I made my way to the living room. I got a bar of chocolate and watch some movies.

After watching some movies for hours, I realized it was already late and it was bedtime.

I jump on my bed and stared at the ceiling for minutes then positioned myself to sleep.

~~~
The alarm woke me up. I groan as I stand up from my bed and head towards the bathroom.

I did my morning routine and went to the kitchen. The maids prepared the table, I helped them and invited them to eat with me.

I got up from my seat and grab my backpack before shutting the front door behind me.

As I turn around I saw Taehyung standing infront of me.

"Taehyung.."
"Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to walk to school with you" He smiled. I hesitantly nodded before he grabbed my hand and we walk together.

"Taehyung," I started. "Hmm?" He hummed in response. "Um, about that"

"Oh...You can tell me on Saturday cause I know you need more time" He replied.  I nodded and we keep on walking until we arrive at the school.

"See you later" I said as I head to my classroom. He waved his hand and walk on the opposite way.

I walk on the hallway when someone tap on my shoulder. I look to see who it is and it's Jungkook.

"Y/n you didn't wait for me" He fake pouted, "I'm sorry" He smiled and nodded . "It's ok let's go!" He grabbed my hand and head towards our classroom.

~~~

School has finally ended. And Graduation is coming next month!!!

"Y/n!" Jungkook yell as I turn around, he make a sign that I should go with them.

"So where are we going?" I asked them. They all turn to look at me except for Taehyung.

"No tsk tsk tsk"Jungkook said while shooking his head left to right. I was confused right now.

" what?" "You and Taehyung are going together" My eyes widen. I look at Taehyung who is not looking at us and just look around.

"Now go!" Jin pushed the both of us in the taxi waiting there the whole time. The others waved their hand as the taxi drove away. I silently sighed as I look at Taehyung.

"Where are we heading?"

---------

So sorry for the cliff hanger