Chapter 1

You wake up because of your alarm clock. You had just move out from your house and decided to live on a apartment near the building where your manager is working. Your apartment is big and not to mention almost big as your mansion.

Your brother said it's okay but at least visit him every weekend. You haven't seen BTS since the incident happened.
You're still single and you don't have to find someone anymore, you had enough and afraid if your relationship will be the same as yours and Taehyung.

You got up and head to the bathroom. You open your closet and choose some oversized black sweater and skinny jeans and paired up with pink vans. You put your hair on a high ponytail and put a light makeup.

You grab your bag and got downstairs and meet your maids. You grab a granola bar and got out from your house and entered the car in front and the driver waiting for you outside.

Today is the day Y/N, you thought as you inhale then exhale. Decided to show the real you and not to be afraid of who you are. Your work as a idol has become popular in your school. You heard some girls saying that you're their bias, some of them like your other unnies too.

"Ma'am? We're here"Your driver said and you come back to reality. " Sorry, I spaced out."He just nodded and you got out from the car and walk past the school gate.

You went to your locker then go to your classroom, still it's 7:53 am. You got out your music notebook where you make music. You started writing music since you left Taehyung. One of your songs are emotional that when you read it you cry a bit. You came back to reality when the bell rang that means class starts soon.

Teacher comes in and she caught your attention. "Are you new here miss?" She ask and shook your head "I'm Y/N ma'am" You simply replied before looking back on your music notebook.

She nods and starts to discuss, you listened carefully cause you don't want your brother to be upset but these past few weeks your grades are mostly A plus.

Some of the girls ran towards you and ask if they can have your sign. They said that you look like Eunha from PinkStars...But they didn't know yet that you're her, but gladly they don't know it. The bell rangs again and it means it's snack time.

You walk to the cafeteria but stop, you remember that BTS might be there so you went to the rooftop instead of being there. You might see Taehyung's LOVE OF HIS LIFE and also end up crying. But you stayed strong and promised to your self to forget him and move on.

You arrive on the rooftop and saw a figure wearing a black hoodie. You didn't mind but sit and forget about the man. You open your snack and eat it. You got out your phone from your pocket and scroll on the twitter.

You saw your previous posts when you were heart broken and you couldn't help but giggle a little of what you posted,haha.

--Time skip--

You didn't have any schedule today and head to a café. You ordered cappucino like you always buy when you come here. You have to clear your mind after having a head ache because of class.

"Ughh!" Your head ache starts to get worse and you stand up from your seat and about to walk out of the café. You eaited for your driver and the driver still didn't come. You collapsed on the floor and heard some foot steps coming closer to you.

"Don't worry y/n, you'll be okay" After that you black out.

~~~
*Taehyung POV*

I was about to go inside the café but suddenly froze until I saw Y/N, SNES feeling uneasy. I just stood there until she collapsed on the floor. I quickly ran towards her and pick her up bridal style.

"Don't worry y/n, you'll be okay" I said as I walk towards my car and put her in the backseat. I shut the front door and twist my keys then the engine starts. I fastly drove her to our house (hospital soo far) and saw my other members (Jung)shook of what they've seen in their own eyes.

"Taehyung what happened?!" Namjoon ask as he stands up from the seat and ran towards me. "Hyung, she collapsed in front of the café. I'm glad that I found her" I said as I look at Y/N.

"Take her to your room" Jin hyung ordered and I nodded in response. I take her to my room and put her on my bed gently.

Y/N, if only you understand what happened in the past...I thought.

Jin arrive with medicines in his hands. "Let her take these medicines if she woke up arasso?" He ask "Ne hyung" I said and after that he close the door leaving me and Y/N.

*Your POV /2ND Person/*

You woke up and wondered why the walls color is different. You look on your side and saw Taehyung facing you. How did I even get here!?!

"Y/N, you're awake" He said as he grab the medicines. "Take this" You keep quiet and took the medicines, you couldn't face him right now. Your heart hurts everytime you see him.

"I wanna go home" You said coldly avoiding eye contact with him. "Take a rest first then you can go home" He said and I just take out a long sigh before going back to sleep. Does he still even care for me?You ask yourself.

You open your eyes with your back facing him. "Where's your girl btw?" You ask still not facing him. His head looks up to you "She's not my girl" He said.

What?I dont understand, I saw him with that girl. Well I don't think so, he's just lying so I can forgive him. Forgive my ass.You thought

You close back my eyes and drift to sleep. You hate him, you can't just forgive him easily. He deserves better than me anyways.

I hate you Kim Taehyung.

--------------
Hi guys!First chapter of the second book, I hope you like it.

I still can't believe that you find this book, haha.

Anyways thank you for reading this and also the book 1. See you in the next chapter anyways. Bye!