Chapter 4

"I want you"

Your eyes became wide as you heard his words. "Wha-what?!?" You yelled at him making him close his eyes and cover his ears. Good for him.

"I said I want you" A smirk appear on his face. You rolled your eyes and walk away. But he stopped you again.

"Just let me go Taehyung. I had enough of you! You hurt me too much" You shout, anger took over you.

"Y/N, it's not what you think" Jungkook told you but glared at him back. You want to cry but not infront of them, you want to show them that you're strong enough to face them.

"Y/N, if you please let him explain what happened on that day" Namjoon said. I took a deep breath before answering. "Fine".

"Wait, let's go to our house first" Jin said and all of them nodded in agreement.

~~

Arrive at their house and sat on the couch comfortably. Taehyung sat across you so you two are now face to face. Beside you is Jungkook and Namjoon. Taehyung starts to explain of what happened on that day.

"That time I wasn't sober, I went to the club cause I was stressed and decided to wash them away by drinking. I met a girl and that was she. I didn't remember her name though, and with that she started talking with me and convinced me to drink more. And that after I didn't remember anything. When I woke up I was in a different room and the girl that I met on the club was right beside me clinging on my arm sleeping. I stand up and she woke up, I slap her hardly then left her. Then she send the picture to you using my phone." He explained, fuck you bitch Kim Taehyung.

"You could've just put a lock on your phone bitch!" You yelled and left the place as tears roll down on your cheeks. You took a cab and went inside your house, straight to your room and cried.

You regret everything, especially letting him explain. That dumb Kim Taehyung could've just put a lock on his phone.

You open your phone and saw the photos of you and Taehyung. You deleted them all. You wipe your tears away and anger, hatred are taking all over you.

'I won't forgive him, I hate myself. What did I do to deserve this?Why?!?'You though

You run to your bathroom and took out the razors. Putting it to your wrist but something stopped you. You put back the razors to the place.

You remember about your brother, your manager, unnies and BT-. WTF Y/N!?!They do not love you. They hate you because of what happened. You went back to your bed and a knock formed on the door. You let the person in and one of your maids came in.

"Ma'am someone wants to see you" She said and closed the door leaving me in my bed. You lazily stand up from your bed and made your way to the living room.

You saw a man sitting on the sofa. "Hello" You greeted him and your eyes widened as you saw the face. Taehyung.

"Y/N, I love you" He stands up and put you in a embrace, you were shock at his move and stood there frozen, still your eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?"He rubs the back of his neck and looks at you. " Y/N, I love you"He said as he kneels
down infront of you.

He looks up at me as tears roll down on his cheek. "Please Y/N, forgive me"

"I-I'll think about it Taehyung" You replied "And stand up, stop it" You continue and he stands up and bent down a little so he have the same height as you.

His face only inches away from you and you slightly blush of what happened.

He peck you cheeks and you slap him lightly on his shoulders.

"Yah!What was that for?!?", You asked him and he chuckled at your reaction.

" Thank you hon."He said and grabbed your wrist leading you to your sofa. You were still shock at his moves, your confused of what you're gonna feel. Angry or Happy?And why should you be happy?And why should you be angry.

He moves his hand towards the table infront of us. He got the remote and turned on the TV.

The two of you watch the TV silently not saying a word, the atmosphere is weird.

"I remember when we have a date, just watching a TV cuddling each other." He said not taking his eyes on the TV. You look at him.

"Why'd you say that.?" You ask, he look at you deep in your eyes. You look away cause your heart is beating like crazy everytime you see him. But you hate. And your heart tells you still love him but your brain tells you hate him. Your mixed emotions maked you confused.

"I...just missed those days" He replied and you just look back at the screen without replying him. He also looks back at the TV and silence filled the air again. You didn't notice that he was stealing glance from you.

'Y/N, please forgive me of what happened. I hope that the past will disappear and we'll be together again'Taehyung thought.

-------------
903 words. Hope you enjoy this chapter.