Chapter 5

Taehyung left half an hour ago cause it was getting late. Finish your dinner then headed to the bathroom to take a short shower before jumping on the bed.

~~~

Waking up and did your usual routine. You wored black sweater, black jeans and black and white shoes. You also put a light makeup then got out from your room. The maids greeted you when they saw your presence.

*Your POV*

After eating my breakfast, I open the door and someone's standing infront of the door right now...Taehyung

"What are you doing here?" I asked him "I wanted to go to school with you" He said , walking pass through him after saying yes. The driver opened the door for the both of us.

We arrived at the school.

"OMG!!Is that Eunha?!?"

"They look so cute together!"

A smile formed on my lips as a crowd formed. Trapping the both me and Taehyung. We got out from the crowd and went inside. The rest of his members were there smiling.

"Y/N! You finally showed your self" Jungkook proudly said before givung me a tight hug. He slowly let's go and saw him showing his bunny smile.

~~~
The class ends and tomorrow is now saturday! Today's friday yass. BTS invited me to go to a restaurant and yah know just gonna grab a food.

We got off the van and went inside the restaurant. I'm glad that there's no paparazzi here. We ordered our food and just waited for the food to be served.

"Mmm. This food is so delicious" I stated like a little kid and continue to eat. Jungkook chuckled and told me that I'll eat slower. I obeyed him and slowly chewing my food.

We finished our food and paid for our food and got out of the restaurant. I was wondering why they invited me but I just shrug it off and continue to walk towards their black van.

~~~

They dropped me infront of my apartment aka house. Bid my goodbye before running towards the front door. The maids greeted me as I walk in. I went to my room and change my clothes.

I finished eating dinner then head straight to my room and jump on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a while and came back to reality. I sighed and got my blanket and covered up my whole body. I look out the window where the moon shines brightly, the stars are so many. I slowly closed my eyes and off to dreamland.

~~~(Sorry for the Timeskips).

Woke up and did my usual thing to do. I put my hair on a messy bun while wearing oversized t-shirt that covered my shorts. The maids prepared the breakfast after greeting me a good morning. I waited on the living room sitting on the couch, doing nothing but stare a the ceiling like shit. I notice that I zoned out and the maids were calling me several times.

Finished my breakfast and put my plate on the sink. I grab my phone and put my earplugs on my ear as I listen to relaxing musics. I close my eyes and great, my phone buzzed.

---

Taehyung:
Sup y/n.
Seen.

Me:
Just doing shit.
Seen.

Taehyung:
Well then, wanna hang out?
Seen

Me:
No thanks.
Seen

Taehyung:
I'll come to your house then
Seen

---
Didn't reply at his message but continue to listen to the music. I didn't hear anything and close my eyes.

Someone tap on mg shoulder, I plug out my earplugs and look at the side. It's one  of my maids.

"Someone's looking for you ma'am" Wuth that the maid left leaving me there. I stand up from the couch and made my way to the front door. I saw Taehyung leaning against the door. He saw me and smiled at me a little.

"Did you seriously have to come here?" I asked him and he nodded. I rolled my eyes and invited him inside.

The maid served the both of us some snacks. Both of us thanked the maid before grabbing the snack and drink.

"So what brings you here?" I ask him making him look at me. "You didn't want to hang out so maybe if I come here. We'll hang out here instead
." He smiled

"Ok" I said and started