HanCon//Anesthetic

Prompt//Person A doesn't know what they're saying
Warnings//Mentioned Gun Shot, Mentioned Surgery, They're Married

Connor is hovering over Hank's bedside when the Lieutenant comes to. The older man in dazed and the lights in the hospital room are too bright. He can hardly remember his name but he understands that the fogged and confused feeling he has is definitely anesthetic. He blinks a few more times and groans at the dull pain in his leg as he shifts to look at the young man standing at his side.

Hank furrows his brows and leans up slightly to try and get a better look at the brunet, but his vision is blurred. Finally he speaks as he tries to push himself into a sitting position. His voice his rough and a bit drunk sounding, "Are you a model?"

The man smiles and it is absolutely brilliant. Hank is sure that it is the most breathtaking thing he has ever seen in his life. Then the man speaks and he realizes he was completely wrong because the brown eyed man has the most soothing voice he's ever heard, "No Hank it's me, Connor".

The name makes his chest go tight in a way that lets him know that he has definitely heard the name before and he blinks trying to fight off his confusion, "Connor?"

"Yes, Connor," the man says and the Lieutenant can vaguely recognize a circle of blue light on his temple, "Your partner, and husband".

The Greg haired man feels like all of his oxygen has been sucked out of him at the statement. He looks at the young man in awe, "How did I ever manage that?"

And Connor giggles, "You seem to ask me that quite a lot," he murmurs leaning down to brush perfect lips over Hank's own which are chapped and dry.