The spicy onion ring-ring

Have you ever just randomly remembered something you told yourself you'd never forget after  years without remembering it? WELL IT HAPPENED AND I DONT KNOW HOW I FORGOT IT!!

   So, this is another one of those letter-things to that guy you know about if you've read my recent things. . .  Enjoy my brain guts.

    So... year of 2016, we were in Science class, end of the year. You were eating spicy Funyuns. The class was talking together in this huge conversation of all.... like, 8 of us. (My class was S M O L)
    You gave our classmates each a funyon and then someone asked you why you didn't give me one. I was about to say that I didn't like spicy foods, but you beat me to it. Regardless, you gave me one. But you didn't hand it to me. You put it on my ring finger as a playful little thing.

   At the time I didn't realize how adorable that was... now?!! I find myself sitting in my lacing room floor, watching television and doing homework, when a bag of spicy Funyuns pop up in a Walmart commercial, and my heart is soaring because that happened. That. Actually. Happened.
If I had a penny for all the ways you amaze me, I'd be a billionaire.
So, here's to Memories🍻