Period- Spooky Boy Month| Day 9

Inspired by the prompt above^

"Hey y/n can you bring me a Diet Coke when you come back?" I nod at Shane as I walk into the kitchen looking for snacks.

"And a La Croix for me please!" Ryland adds.

"Ooh me too!" Garrett exclaims. "Drew, what do you want to drink?" I walk back toward them and put my hands on my hips.

"Um excuse me this isn't room service." I joke.

"Tell me about it, room service wouldn't give me sass." Shane retorts, smiling at me. "Drew?"

"I'll just have some water." He smiles and I nod going back into the kitchen. I grab some Cheez-its and everyone's drinks and walk back to the living room with my hands full. Everyone takes their drinks and I flop down on the couch between Drew and Garrett. Shane turned on an episode of friends and snuggled up next to Ryland. We had just finished filming a video at a nearby park and it was so creepy and everyone was a little spooked, so we decided to have a sleepover. It was about midnight and I didn't foresee myself staying awake very long, I was exhausted.

-Two Hours Later-

"Ow!" I jolted awake as a pain shot through my stomach.

"Y/n??" Ryland looked at me worried as I clutched my stomach. "Shane wake up something wrong with y/n!" Shane, Garrett, and Drew woke up and stared at me.

"What's going on?" Shane asked rubbing his eyes. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"It's nothing, I just had some stomach pain, I'm fine." I knew shortly after I woke up that it was most likely my period. But Ryland hadn't known that when he woke everyone up. I decide to go to the bathroom and check, and climb off the couch and walk across the house to the bathroom. I sat down and immediately felt the cramps coming back again.

Once I was finished I walked back into the living room holding my stomach. "Everything okay?" Drew asked noticing my arm across my stomach.

"Yeah. It's just my period." I groan and flop back onto the couch.

"Is there anything we can do?" Shane asked, handing me a blanket.

"Well, it would be amazing if you post mated me some tampons, midol, and Oreos." I grin as Shane starts laughing.

"Okay, any brand in particular or any certain flavor of Oreo?"

"Any brand is fine, and cookie dough or s'mores flavored Oreos." (Have you guys ever had the cookie dough Oreos? They were limited edition and I was addicted to them, lol)

"S'moreos" Drew grins as I start to laugh at the stupid pun. I feel a gush of blood and groan.

"Aw you guys made me ink!" I quote finding nemo, making the guys burst out laughing. "What? That's probably one of the best analogies for what it's like."

"That's more than I ever wanted to know about female reproductive anatomy." Garrett shudders and I laugh even harder for a moment and then groan as the cramps came back even more intense than the last time.

"Okay hurry up with the midol." I wince again and Shane nods.

"Just, take some deep breaths or something," Drew advises, as Garrett was rubbing my back.

"Deep breaths? It feels like my insides are being ripped out!" I groan again. "Well I guess technically that is what's happening." Drew shakes his head.

"I really didn't need to know that." I shrug and snuggle closer to Garrett as he puts an arm around me, gently rubbing my stomach.

"Okay the postmate should be here soon."

-Twenty Minutes Later-

The doorbell rings and Shane answers it, taking the stuff from the postmate and closing the door. He walks over and puts the stuff on the table, handing me the cookie dough Oreos.

"Yes!" I open them and take a bite of one. "I hope you tipped that guy well, these things are extremely hard to find nowadays." Shane nods and Garrett takes one.

"Oh these are good!" I nod.

"Well here's your tampons," he sits them on the table and then pulls out another bag. "I also had him pick up some of your other favorite snacks in case you wanted something other than Oreos." He sits a few other snack foods on the table and then hands me the midol. I take some and then return to my spot on the couch as Shane turned on youtube and found something for us to watch.

"Thanks guys." I yawned.

"No problem, y/n. Now try to get some rest." Drew smiled as everyone snuggled back under their blankets in their places on the couch, as we all drifted back off to sleep.