Proposal |Squad-mas| Day 4

I combined requests from Leinae57 And user80486790

"Hey," I grab Shane's arm and pull him aside to the kitchen, whispering, "I'm getting ready to do it, you need to be filming!"

"I know, I know, I'll give you a signal when I'm ready with the camera." I nod  and we walk back to the living room before anyone gets suspicious.

"Why didn't you bring any cookies or eggnog with you?? You just wasted a trip to the kitchen!" Morgan whines as she plants a small kiss on my lips before walking back to the kitchen to grab a cookie. She comes back and sits next to me on the couch as Shane fiddled with his camera.

"Shane, what are you doing?" Garrett questions.

"I just want to film a little bit of our Christmas celebration," Shane smiles before glancing at me and giving a slight nod.

"Guys," everyone turns their attention to me and take a deep breath before standing up. "As you guys obviously know, Morgan and I have been together for a few years now." They all nod and Morgan looks at me confused.

"Babe what are you doing?"

"You'll see, just let me say this, please." I smile at her and she nods. "These last few years have been the best ones of my life. I couldn't ever imagine my life without you. You make me smile when no one else does, you know exactly what I need even when I don't sometimes. And sometimes, I wonder what I did to deserve such a beautiful, loving girlfriend."

"Babe.." Morgan smiles as a small blush creeps onto her cheeks.

"Your smile lights up any room you walk into, and one look from you and anything else that's happening stops. Because you are my world. I love you." I reach into my jacket pocket and pull out the small jewelry box and kneel in front of her on one knee as Shane and Andrew smile and Garrett and Ryland squeal in excitement.

"Babe! Are you serious??" She covers her mouth with her hands.

"Morgan Adams, I love you with all of my heart and soul, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" She squeals as I put the ring on her finger and stand up, pulling her into a hug. She plants a soft kiss on my lips as everyone else claps.

"That's it, I'm gonna be single forever," Garrett sighs. "Because no one is ever going to be able to top the speech that just came out of y/n's mouth." Andrew giggles at Garrett's words.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Shane smiles, still holding the camera.

"Me too! Morgan! We get to go wedding dress shopping for you now!!" Ryland and Morgan gasp.

"That's a video idea," Andrew adds jokingly.

"Thank you y/n, this was the best Christmas present I could've ever asked for."

"Good, because it's all I got you." I smirk as Morgan fake pouts.

"Babe... presents!"

"I'm kidding. You know there's other presents for you. I want to give you the world, but that's a little expensive, so I had to settle for something else."

"A globe," Garrett and Andrew cackle.

"Well..." they gasp, "I'm kidding. Or am I?" I smirk at the camera once again.

"If you got me a globe so help me..." Morgan shakes her head, trying to hide the smile that was creeping onto her face.

"I didn't get you a globe. Although that was a cute idea Garrett," Garrett nods as I hand her a small gift bag. She removed the tissue paper and pulls out a small book, opening it to reveal a page with pictures of us.

"It's a scrapbook of all of my favorite memories of us, and along with the pictures, one reason why I love you is listed on every single page."

"Y/n!!" Ryland gasped.

"Couple goals." Shane states simply as Garrett whines.

"Why can't I find someone as thoughtful as y/n!"

"Because y/n is one of a kind, and they're mine." Morgan smiles, kissing me once more. "Merry Christmas babe, I love you."