Misanthropic Childhood Friends

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BROTHERS CONFLICT. ONLY MY CRAZY OCs.

--------------------------------------------------------------:p-------------------------------------------------

At the Sunshine Residence......

Ema was helping Ukyo with dinner. The only ones who were home at the moment were Wataru, Masaomi, Tsubaki, Azusa, Iori, Kaname, Yusuke and Subaru. Once dinner was done, Ema called everyone and they had dinner.

After dinner...

(Sorry, I couldn't think of anything interesting until those 'two' come in.)

Everyone gathered in the living room, doing their own stuff. "Ema-chan~" the white-haired seiyuu called, "You've got a package." He was carrying a medium sized white box and headed over to the living room. Ema took the box from his hands and set it down on the table.

As she observed the box, she noticed three stickers on top. There was a rainbow sticker, a chocolate cake sticker and a pink monarch butterfly sticker. Juli jumped onto her shoulder, "What's that, Chii?" the gray squirrel asked. Ema shrugged and opened the package.

In the box were various foreign items that looked as if they were from another country, "Wow! Onee-chan has so many gifts!" Wataru exclaimed. This got the other brothers attention and gathered around the box. Ema brought out the items from an Egyptian headdress to a miniature Eiffel Tower.

"How are there so many things in such a regular sized box?" Yusuke questioned. He was wearing a Lakers cap and holding a paddle ball, trying to hit the ball as many times as he can. "It certainly is strange since Imouto-chan can carry it without that much effort." Kaname added. He was examining a gold scepter with a blue orb on top.

"Maybe its magic!" Wataru exclaimed. He was playing with a giant stuffed toy squirrelthat looked like Juli. Masaomi ruffled his hair, "Maybe." he said. He and Ukyo were organizing the items to help Ema.

Azusa had a thought, "But who would send Ema this many gifts?" Few of the brothers thought about who would send Ema this package. "Is it from Hinata-san?" Iori guessed. "I don't think he would find a box to hold all these gifts." Ukyo remarked. The brothers continued the guessing game until they heard Wataru's suggestion.

"Maybe Onee-chan has a secret admirer." the youngest thought out loud. Silence ensued until Tsubaki and Yusuke broke it, "Ehhhhh!?" Before questions could be asked, Iori stopped them, "Or it might be from a friend of Ema."

What Iori said made Ema remember the stickers. A small, feminine voice told her, 'If you get a letter or package that has no name of the sender or the address, then it's from us.' Another voice but more boyish added, 'It usually would have stickers instead so that you would know easily.'

While Ema was in thought, Subaru found an orange album with blue stripes in the box, "There's an album in the box." Ema snapped out of her trance and looked inside. She brought it out, opened it and found a message on the first page. She read it out loud:

'Dear Ema,

If you're reading this, that means we have passed on.'

Before the brothers could gasp, Ema held her hand up, "There's more."

'Just Kidding!' The brothers let out a sigh of relief.

'Ema. We, as the awesome childhood friends we are, promised you that we'd give you souvenirs from the awesome places we visited and we did. Also, we made this album in our spare time and the lots of pictures we had in our childhood. We were gonna give this album on your birthday but we were going to leave before it came. So we made sure to send this with the souvenirs. But we sent it to you late cause we got in trouble a lot and kept running from those mean people. There are also some videos. They're in the box!'