Getting to Know Them

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BROTHERS CONFLICT. ALSO, THE WEIRDNESS IS COMING.

Colette and Klaus: HEY joni99!

Me: Get out of here!

--------------------------XD----------------------------------------------

After fixing the door, everyone settled down in the living room. The only ones not there right now were Natsume, Fuuto and Hikaru, most likely being busy with work.

"So how did you know where the residence was?" Yusuke asked. "We asked Ema's dad." Klaus replied, eating a slice of cake. Despite eating what was mentioned earlier, he was still hungry. "We were surprised to see him there." Colette stated. "How come I get the feeling you just saw him and happily tackled him to the ground?" Yusuke stated more than ask. Klaus paused; he and Colette stared at him with wide eyes. She grabbed his collar and got closer to his face, "Are you psychic?!"

"Wait! You did do that?!" Subaru said, surprised. "Knowing them since we were young, I think that's possible." Ema told them. "Anyways," Ukyo started, "Why don't you two tell us about yourselves."

They thought about it and nodded, "Colette goes first!" Klaus exclaimed. "Aww!" She whined but complied to it anyway. "What do you guys want to know?"

Wataru raised his hand, "I have one!" he exclaimed. Colette looked at him, "How did you meet Onee-chan?" he asked. Colette thought about it, "Okay! I'll tell you..." she paused for a moment, "In flashback mode!"

***Flashback***

"Me and Klaus were new students at Ema's elementary school." Colette stated.

"I was in Ema's class." Klaus added, now eating a tub of ice cream.

Scene shows the school building then changes to the inside of a classroom. Standing in front of the room was a younger Klaus.

"Then there was a project that had to be done by pair. Which, the teacher was the one who decided on the pairs." Klaus explained.

The scene changes to Colette meeting Ema who was with Klaus.

"Ema and Klaus got paired together. And met Ema through Klaus." Colette told them.

***Flashback End***

"That's how we met Ema." Colette finished. "Yet you guys didn't stay in school long." Ema added. "What do you mean, Ema?" Azusa asked. "We dropped out after." The brothers were surprised, "What happened?" Tsubaki questioned.

Klaus continued to eat his 5th tub of ice cream quietly while Colette scratched the back of her head. "We couldn't......" she mumbled. "You couldn't what?" Louis asked.

"WE COULDN'T HANDLE IT!" they cried out. Colette took comfort from Ema, who hugged her. Klaus cried into the tub.

"What just happened?" Yusuke asked to no one in particular. Then Masaomi remembered something, "It's because of the people." "Are you saying they were bullied?" Kaname remarked, also remembering their misanthropy.

"No..." Colette sniffled, "There were just too many of them!" she continued to cry.

1 minute later...

"So after leaving the school, we still hang out with Ema at her house." Klaus told them.The brothers, except Wataru, sweat dropped, "I can't believe they got over it that quickly." The youngest brother thought they were funny.

Ema giggled, "You guys went to my house. But if I wasn't home, you broke in." "Hey! We were checking if your home's security." Colette retorted, "It's not my fault your door broke down easily and your windows were broken."

"And that we scared the heck out of your dad." Klaus added, finishing off a chicken leg. Ukyo was in the kitchen, checking to see if Klaus didn't eat everything. "What does he mean by that?" Iori asked, looking at Ema. "Let's just say he was surprised to see two unknown children in the house when I wasn't home yet."

"Hey Ukyo!" Colette called the 2nd brother. "Yes?" he said, coming out of the kitchen. "My cousin brought his own food, so you don't have to worry about your food supply." she told him, "The writer told me to tell you that." Ukyo looked confused, "Umm, okay."

"Klaus is your cousin?" Kaname asked. "You guys have a lot of questions but yes." Colette answered, "Even though we were both adopted."

Noticing the confusion, Ema answered, "They thought that calling each other brother and sister was overrated and decided that they should be adopted cousins instead." then whispered, "At least that was what I understood when they told me."

Before the conversation could continue any further, everyone heard a crunching sound. They followed the sound, finding Klaus kneeling in front of a half-eaten table. His cheeks were full until he swallowed. He raised his hand, smiling sheepishly, "Hey..."

--------------------------XD----------------------------------------------

Pls. comment and stuff