Stacy

Colette: joni99 does not own Brothers Conflict.

Klaus: Only me, Colette and Stacy.

Me: Why are you here?

Both: Cause breaking the fourth wall is fun!

-------------------------------------:3--------------------------------

"So the two of you were traveling?" Subaru asked. Colette grinned, "Yep! I learned, saw and made new kinds of artworks." "And I learned, tasted and made new food recipes." Klaus finished.

All of the brothers were shocked to see Klaus eating the table. Having no choice, Masaomi and Ukyo allowed him to finish the whole table, deciding to get a new one instead. For some reason, that satisfied his hunger.

"So it was just the two of you traveling?" Tsubaki asked. "What?! No!" Colette shouted. "Please don't shout, Colette." Ema told her. "Sorry..."

"Stacy was with us." Klaus told them. "Yeah!" Colette laughed and turned her head around to see a red-haired woman with green eyes, "Right Stacy?" She looked back at the others to see their surprised looks.

She continued to laugh until she realized the woman was actually there. "Ah!" Colette jumped and clung onto the nearest person, which was Ema. "Heeeeey Stacy..." Klaus greeted nervously, hiding behind Tsubaki and Azusa. "Nice to see you again, Ema." Stacy greeted the brown-haired girl.

"It's great to see you again too, Stacy. But how did you get in here?" Ema asked the redhead. "I knocked on the door once and it fell down." "So that's how you found us." Colette stated. "That. And Luke planted a tracking device in Klaus." Stacy remarked.

"I knew that tablet looked weird!" Klaus exclaimed. "You'd still eat it anyway!" Colette added.

Stacy looked back at the Asahina brothers, "Who's in charge here?" Masaomi raised his hand, "That would be me." She brought out a checkbook and wrote something down on it. She ripped it off and gave it to him, "I'll pay for the damages these two caused."

Behind her, the two were sneaking towards the door. Stacy noticed it and spun around, quickly. She aimed her arm at them where a gray, metallic wristband was placed. It had a black button on it. She pressed the button and out came a small box.

Once it hit the two escapists, out came black leather chords which wrapped around the two, tying them up. Stacy faced the Asahinas again seeing their shocked looks, "Please call me if them come back here and caused you trouble." "It's no problem at all." Ukyo stated.

"Okay. Then thank you for dealing with their craziness." She walked towards the two tied up misanthropics and started dragging them out the door, taking hold of an extra strand of the chord.

"You'll never take us alive!"

"She already did, Colette!"

The two looked at each other, "Ahhhhh!"

Once the three were out of sight, Ukyo couldn't help but ask, "Does this happen a lot before?"

"This happened before they left." Ema answered while laughing nervously.

-------------------------------------:3--------------------------------

Sorry for the wait. Please comment and vote and stuff.