Kourselle, Arsenelle, Mychelle and Arthur

Me: Yeah…the brothers aren’t in chapters 7 – 10. It’s mostly the pasts of the manor occupants.

Arsenelle: Still, she doesn’t own BROTHERS CONFLICT.

---------------------------------:,(-------------------------------------------

Three Souls

On a regular day, well, regular for Kourselle, Arsenelle and Mychelle that is. Kourselle was a prodigy in academics. He aced every subject in school. Mychelle was a star player. She can play any sport and win. Arsenelle…well, no one knows what she’s good at.

This was the cause of their secret. Arsenelle tried to find her gift. Every known talent to man, was done by her siblings. They were great at everything, which made Arsenelle feel inexistent to the world. Like she wasn’t supposed to exist.

Then she found a solution. An old lady gave her a potion that could change her life for the better. She drank it and became the most famous person on earth. But sadly, the cost of her fame was the death of her siblings.

The potion she drank had an effect: It had to take the problems in her life. Her problems being Kourselle and Mychelle. She wanted to take it back. She wants her siblings back. But sadly, there was no reverse spell.

One day, Arsenelle was shocked to see her siblings, alive and well. She was so happy to see them but something was wrong.

Their bodies were there but with different souls.

****************************

Lost Promise

Arthur’s sister was Caite. She was kind and considerate to others. But she was also naïve and shy. No one understood why she was put in a class filled with noise and inconsideration.

Her classmates treat everything like a joke. Their grades, school and other’s feelings. How is this related to Arthur? Well, he made a promise to protect his sister. Making sure that she’s comfortable with everything.

Which is why he asked the principal to change Caite’s class. But it was already final. But as days go by, Arthur forgot about his promise. Leaving his sister to fend for herself.

Every day, Caite got insomnia and low grades. She always did her homework and listened to her teachers. But the problem was her classmates. They were always noisy that she couldn’t hear what the teacher was saying. And that they kept lying to her about the homework.

Her classmates always made sarcastic remarks about what she asked them to. Everything she says, they answered back with sarcasm. One day, she had enough. That day, she and Arthur split ways.

But this time, she did something that made Arthur break his promise that he had forgotten.

---------------------------------:,(-------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote.