BDD and EEIS

The meaning of the chapter title is 'Breaking Down Doors and Eating Everything In Sight'. It's a long title.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BROTHERS CONFLICT. IF I DID, THEN COLETTE AND KLAUS WOULD DRIVE EVERYONE MAD BY NOW.

----------------------------------:D-----------------------------------------

A week after Ema received the package from her old friends; she was waiting for them to come. Both the package and the letter didn't specify when they would come. It just said that they were going to come back and get to the residence.

She rechecked everything for something that said when they would come. She read the letter again, she checked the box, and she even checked all of its contents if a piece of paper was hidden in them.

Right now, she was sitting at the couch in the living room, leaning against it and the back of her hand covering her face, tired from all the searches. Her brothers noticed her distress and got worried. "Are you alright, Chii?" Louis, who found out about Colette and Klaus from his brothers, asked the distressed girl.

"I'm worried." she answered.

"About your friends?" he asked.

"Yes..." she replied.

"Why? They seem nice." Masaomi stated, joing the conversation. "Except for the fact they acted crazy in the video." Yusuke mumbled, hearing what was said. The doorbell rang. "I'll go answer it." Ukyo stated. While Ukyo went to answer the door, Ema got a tingling feeling. She knew that feeling well.

She sat up and her eyes widened, "They're here." she got up quickly and ran to the door, "Colette! Don't-" She stopped mid-sentence when the door was kicked down.

At the entrance, stood a 15-year old, multi-colored girl with her hands on her hips. She fist pumped, "Hey people of Sunshine Residence!" she exclaimed.

A head popped up from the right side of the door, "Hey Ema!" a 17-year old boy with heterochromic eyes greeted.

The room was silent until Ema sighed, "Colette, didn't I tell you to stop destroying people's doors?" she questioned. Colette tilted her head, looking confused, "They didn't mind and I fixed their doors anyway."

"That's because Stacy had to pay for the new doors and you made them look better." the heterochromic boy added. Colette rolled her eyes, "Anyway," she walked further inside for them to see her better, "We got you a 5-"

"-3-" the boy came in carrying a 3-layered cake.

"-3 layered chocolate cake with strawberry icing and a bouquet of sunflowers!"

"The flowers are gone."

"Are you kidding me, Klaus!" she yelled at the boy.

Iori stepped forward, "What happened to the other 2 layers and the flowers?" The question also got the other brothers' interest. "I ate them." Klaus replied.

Silence came again, "The flowers too?!" Yusuke exclaimed. "It was a really long journey back and Stacy told me that I should leave at least 3 layers." "If it makes you feel better, he ate a cart, a shelf and his airplane seat to satisfy his hunger." Colette stated.

Azusa, who was standing next to Ema, said, "You have interesting friends there, Ema."

She sighed, "You don't know the rest of it."

----------------------------------:D-----------------------------------------

The weirdness and craziness has just begun.

I swear that I got lots of ideas for this but I didn't write it down, so I forgot most of it. Sorry if it seems short.

Pls. Comment and anything else that helps this story.