Goliathen News

Brothers Conflict Fanfic

I DO NOT OWN THE MAIN CAST EXCEPT FOR MY OCs.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Goliathen II: Sequel to Goliathen

Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh!

I had an awesomely, amazingly, creative, imaginative and spectacular idea!

Remember the terrible ending I wrote for this story. Well...it was terrible!!!

You see, I got confused with the whole plot. The first few chapters of the story of the plot were random and I haven't actually thought of the main plot at that time.

So I've decided to write a sequel which is titled: Goliathen II.

I thought of the whole plot in one day! The reason was because I really wanted the series to have an awesome ending where everyone in the story is happy and crazy.

It might take a while for it to come out because I still have to finish two of my stories in this month and think of the plots of my future stories.

Please read, if you can, 'Eternal Souls (Anime Fanfiction Series) - Prince of Tennis' and 'Destiny Rings: Twins of Legend'.

Please message me or comment if you really, really, really want the sequel.

Okay! This story's finally done! =)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please read the story before reading this. Especially, the ending. You'll then understand why I want to make a sequel.