Shaadhi Life of Varia

2019....

Alia POV

Kalank was a huge hit. This year hadn't been going very smoothly. First Ranbir broke up with me, saying that he had fallen for someone else but Varun took care of me very well and as we shot for Kalank, Varun and I spent more and more time together. Now it had been more than an year since we have been dating.

I realised that I loved him immensely. Tonight there was going to be a party celebrating the success of Kalank.

"Looking beautiful," a voice said

"Hey Handsome," I beamed at Varun.

"Everyone is waiting for you only," Varun said

"Everyone is waiting for you only," Varun said. "I thought as a boyfriend, I must come to collect you."

"Fine than let's go," I said happily, linking my arm in his.

********************

"Tonight was so much fun," I said as Varun and I went onto the terrace.

"Alia," Varun said. "I want to to tell you something."

"Ya Varun," I smiled.

"I loved you since we did Badrinath ki Dulhaniya. But you were with Sid that time," Varun confessed and took out a box and went on his knees. "I love you Alia. Will you make Varia come to life? Will you marry me?"

I was so happy that I couldn't find the right words to speak.

"Yes I love you too Varun," I said and hugged him.

Five Years later....

Author POV

It was the weekend and in the Dhawan household, Varun Dhawan and his four year old daughter, Aria Dhawan were doing their weekly Saturday sleep in.

Alia Dhawan was always fed up of her daughter and husband who were sound asleep and were very hard to wake up.

Alia checked the time. It was eleven o clock in the morning. She had woken up four hours ago.