I'll Always Love You (Varuneeti)

Author POV

In one hand, there was a bottle of alcohol and in one hand was a picture. He continued to stare at the photo while he continued to drink.

Her beauty always made him fall in love with her everyday of his life

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Her beauty always made him fall in love with her everyday of his life. Even if she wasn't in the world anymore, she continued to be a part of his heart.

Without her, he was lost. He forgot how to live. He refused to move on. 

******************

Varun POV

I hopped into my car and went to work. I quickly parked my car and went inside.

I watched as a girl who seemed to be in the twenties, chatting with my boss. I quickly said good morning to the boss.

"Varun, don't go yet. I have to announce something." Boss said and I went to stand with my colleagues. The girl stared at me with an odd expression.

"This is Parineeti Chopra," Our Boss introduced us to her. "She will be joining us from today."

"Hi everyone," Parineeti said professionally. We said our 'hi's and started our daily work routine.

Varun POV

It was finally my lunch break. I

"Mind if I join?" a voice said.

I jumped. I noticed Parineeti smiling at me. She looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't remember her.

"I need an answer!" Pari chuckled. "I can't stand and wait for you forever."

I nodded and she sat down.

"I can't believe you don't remember me," Parineeti shook her head in disbelief. "Don't you remember me, Pappu!"

My jaw dropped.

"Pari," I smiled a little.

Pari was my best friend sometime back. She moved when we were in our last year of high school and lost touch ever since.

"How could you forget me yaar," she complained and I chuckled.

I was glad to see that she was the same girl who hadn't changed from all these years.

"So how's your love life?" Pari started the conversation. "By that I meant, Shraddha."

Pari POV