Our Story (Sidlia)

A quick note, I have just used the bollywood celebs names but they are normal people in this one. Sid-Siddharth, Alia-Alia Bhatt Shraddha- Shraddha Kapoor and so on.

Author POV

All the girls and the boys of the college looked at the spectacular sports cars which had just entered the school. Out stepped, Shraddha and Sidharth. Everyone watched as the most popular 'twins' go to meet their own friends.

Shraddha was beautiful. Envied by girls and adored by guys. The most sweetest girl you would ever meet. Sidharth, more commonly known as Sid, was every girl's dream. He was handsome. Sometimes he got childish, always managed to impress people, by people means girls.

Right now, Sid was single. But little did he know he won't be single for long.

Sid POV

"Man that takla (bald guy)," Aditya groaned as we stepped out of the classroom.

"Look who's talking," Arjun rolled his eyes. "The guy who is responsible for getting us out of the class."

"We should really teach him a lesson." Varun pulled out some water balloons.

"You are always prepared," I smirked.

"Then let's teach that mottu (fatso) a lesson," Aditya agreed.

Author POV

Shraddha heard the conversation between her immature brother and his immature friends. She knew she had to stop them from attacking the teachers before it was too late.

Meanwhile, a girl stood lost in the corridors. She wondered where was her classroom. The person who was supposed to be helping her had disappeared somewhere.

She didn't dare to ask the students for help. She was used to being alone in her last school. She sighed as she started walking slowly. She put her head down as soon she saw some guys walk past her.

"Alia," someone called out her name.

She turned around and saw it was the principal.

"Why aren't you in class?" The principal asked. "And where is Zaira?"

"I don't know," I said quietly.

"Come with me dear," the Principal noticed her scared expression. "You aren't in trouble, don't worry."

Alia slowly followed the Principal. The Principal took her to her class.

"We have a new student," Kriti whispered to Shraddha.

"Huh," Shraddha mumbled. She was thinking about her brother.

"She is beautiful," Disha said looking at her. "She is looking down. I bet she is shy."

"Shraddha are you even listening," Kriti elbowed her.

"Oh ya I am," Shraddha muttered. "I am worried about what Sid and his friends are going to do."

"Ah, well you can't do anything now," Disha remembered Shraddha told them about this.

***********************

Author POV

Shraddha remembered about her brother's prank and ran to the school

Meanwhile, Sid and his friends were ready and all about to do their prank.

They saw someone was about to come in their direction.

"Now," Arjun nodded.

All of them threw their water balloons, feeling satisfied with themselves until they realised who they actually attacked.