Sirf Tum-Part 2 (Varshra)

Author POV

"How many girls did you actually care about before you dated me?" Shraddha asked with curiosity. "You were a player before."

"Fine, let's make a list of how the people we dated we actually cared about," Varun suggested.

"Fine," Shraddha agreed.

"You'll be jealous baby," Varun smirked.

"Ugh, I dated just as many boys," Shraddha rolled her eyes.

***************

Alia and Kriti arrived at Shraddha's house. She texted them saying she had an emergency and they came just like they always did.

"So Shraddha," Kriti called her name as she and Alia took a seat beside her on both sides. But Shraddha continued to write in a notebook.

"How can we help?" Alia said, peering into her notebook.

"Are you planning more surprises?" Kriti wondered.

"No stupid, she is writing...Sidharth Malhotra, Karthik Aaryan, Tiger Shroff..." Alia read her notes out loud.

"Why are you writing um...their names?" Kriti raised her eyebrows.

"I have to make Varun jealous," Shraddha said excitedly.

Alia and Kriti shared a look. Varun and Shraddha both acted crazy when it came to love. They loved each other but their love story was a complicated one.

"How may I ask?" Alia asked curiously.

"Okay, so Varun and I are coming up with a list of people we dated and cared about," Shraddha explained.

"Oh boy," Kriti sighed. Varun and Shraddha were crazy and always will be, she thought.

"You dated my Sid," Alia asked suspiciously.

"No, I didn't I swear," Shraddha chuckled. "But Varun doesn't know that. See I am winning here."

Kriti glanced at her with disbelief, after reading her list, "You dated Tiger and Sushant and who the heck is Arjun Malhotra."

"Oh yeah, I dated my best friend Tiger and things didn't work out, I dated Sushant when I was in year 12. I was reunited with him when Tiger and I joined college." Shraddha said quickly.

"You do know that you are, let's say playing with a player? He dated tonnes of girls and Sid and I have known Varun the longest," Alia pointed out.

"Oh please, this girl is no less," Kriti argued. "Every night, she would go on dates and break up with them."

"Stop fighting and start helping me," Shraddha ordered. "Okay girls, tell me  a name of an actor."

"Hrithik Roshan," Alia suggested.

"Ajay Devgan," Kriti offered.

"Ooooh, yes, okay," Shraddha said happily while Kriti and Alia were confused.

"Hrithik Devgan and Ajay Roshan," Shraddha said, looking satisfied.

"What the hell are you talking about!" Alia asked bewildered.

"Duh, two more people whom I can add on the list and Varun won't know that," Shraddha gave a victory smile.

"I think we should go," Kriti mouthed to Alia.

"Ahh, Shraddha, we have to go umm...somewhere," Alia stuttered.

"So bye Babe," Kriti quickly side hugged her.