We belong Together (Kariti)

Author POV

Lukka Chupi had hit the theaters and slowly it became a box office success. All the songs were a hit. Everyone praised Kriti and Karthik for their acting skills and dancing skills. Karthik's and Kriti's friendship grew but so did their feelings about each other. But they were scared to confess their feelings as they didn't want to lose their friendship.

Kriti POV

"So what about this one?" I sighed and asked her again.

"This doesn't feel right for tonight," Nupur shook her head

"Feel right," I looked at her with disbelief. She made try on seven dresses and yet she dosen't even like any of them.

"I have to find you something else," Nupur tutted as she searched my wadrobe. "This is your night. And Karthik. You deserve success and you need to look just right."

"Thanks but asking you was a mistake," I sighed and sat down.

"No Di," Nupur corrected me and continued to search the dresses.

"Yes it was," I gave a smile. "I'm calling Shraddha."

"No," Nupur grabbed my phone and ran out of the room.

"Nupur," I started to chase her around the house. "Give my phone back now."

"Nah," she giggled. "This is too much fun."

"Alright," I raised my hands to show that she defeat me again.

"Yay Di," Nupur cheered. She grabbed my hand and took me to the dressing room.

"You know we still have to do the makeup and the hair," I reminded her. She could go on and on trying dresses.

"I know," she nodded. "They are coming in about ten to fifteen minutes."

"Good," I smiled as I took my phone. She handed me another outfit. "Try this next."

"Can't I choose," I pouted.

"Nope," Nupur gave a cheeky smile. "Go on now Di."