Tum Hi Ho (Vaapsee)

Taapsee POV

I stared at Varun and Jacqueline as they talked to each other. I made my way towards them.

Varun noticed me and gave me a cute smile. My heart skipped a beat.

"Hey Taaps," Jacqueline greeted me with a hug before Varun could say anything.

I hugged her back.

"Hey Varun," I smiled and hugged me.

"No fair," Jacqueline whined. "You both get to go to Jaipur for the movie promotions. I wanna go too."

"Then you could ditch hanging out with Sonam," Varun suggested while she glared at him.

"She is my BFF yaar," Jacqueline complained. "That is really mean."

"I was only kidding Jackie," Varun laughed.

"I know Varun," Jacqueline rolled her eyes but held Varun's hand. "Let's go. You wanted to talk to the director."

"Bye Taaps," Varun smiled and left with Jacqueline.

I watched them go. I was disappointed. I really don't have the courage to tell Varun about my feelings. And Jacqi, I think she likes Varun too.

You don't want to hurt Jacqi's feelings and you don't want to come in between Varun and his rumoured girlfriend Natasha.

He never admitted it to us about Natasha but it was obvious they were a couple. Natasha was always calling him. Well, not always but she did call him a number of times in the movie shoot.

And Jacqueline has become a great friend of mine. She is really sweet but one thing I learnt about her is that she gets over excited about working working with actors.

You mean clingy.

A voice in my head started.

No, she isn't clingy!

You are just being nice!

And you are being rude!

I am not!

Yes, you are.

I felt a bit dizzy. But these days, there has been arguments going inside my head. Jacqueline had been spending time with Varun a lot and that's what hurts me the most.

Look at the brighter side. You are going to Jaipur with him alone.

What about the other promotions? She won't be alone with Varun.

Just shut up.

I wonder what's going on in Varun's life. Has he broken up with his girlfriend? It isn't my business so I should just stop thinking about this.

*********************

Varun and I reached Jaipur airport. We had a great flight and a great time.

I tripped over a lady's luggage. Before I touched the ground, Varun grabbed me by the waist and saved me from falling over.

"You ok," he asked, concern visible in his eyes.

"I'm fine," I said and smiled to assure him. I could easily gaze into his eyes if we weren't in public.

We went to a corner.

"Bablunath," A voice called out from behind us.

I turned around and saw Shraddha Kapoor smiling widely.