Love You Only (Randeep)

Ranbir POV

My phone rang again. I knew who it was.

She continued to call me. I reluctantly answered the call.

"What is it!" I snapped.

"Ranbir, I have called you so many times," she started.

"I don't care," I shot back. "Don't you the the definition of leaving me alone."

"Ranbir please," she stammered

"Deepika I can't forgive you," I gritted my teeth.

"I don't understand you Ranbir," she said softly. "Why did you break up with Alia?"

"That's none of your business," I said angrily.

"Ranbir I know you," Deepika said. "You just played with Alia's feelings like you played with mine. And now you are going to hurt Shraddha."

"What's going on between me and Shraddha is none of your concern," I snapped and cut the call.

"Ranbir," a voice called out. I turned around and saw Riddhima looking at me with a dissappointed face.

"Riddhi," I started.

"I don't understand," she looked sadly at me. "Why did you hurt Alia? Ma and Dad are really angry. And Alia is heartbroken."

I stayed silent.

"I want answers too, Ranbir," she said seriously. "What really happened between you and Deepika? Why have you become like this?"

"Deepika just broke up with me and then she just left," I muttered.

"But she loved you," Riddhi stated. "Have you ever heard Deepika's side of the story?"

"No," I responded. I never knew the real reason she left me.

"I have to go now," I grabbed a coat.

"Where?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Shraddha's," I quickly said.

"What's going on between you and her?" She asked..

"She's just a friend who understands me the most right now unlike everyone else who is thinking I am the culprit," I snapped. I quickly ran and hopped into my car.

Shraddha had become one of my closest friends. She understood me and listened to me. Right now, she was dating Varun secretly. But both of them were mad at each other so Shraddha and I had become each other's best friend.

I reached her house.

"Ranbir," she smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Riddhi heard Deepika's and mine conversation," I muttered. "And she wants to find about everything."

I explained to Shraddha what happened.

"Ranbir, she is right," Shraddha murmured.

"I thought you will be on my side," I complained.

"This isn't about sides Ranbir," She explained. "You haven't heard Deepika's perspective. You never asked her why she left you."

I hate to admit but Riddhi and Shraddha both had a point.

"And one more thing," Shraddha remembered. "You aren't giving anyone a chance Ranbir. You aren't even trusting your own family. They will understand if only you explain to them what the situation actually is. But first sort out the mess with Deepika please."