Sirf Tum-Part 1(Varshra)

All actors will play ordinary people in this oneshot~Author's Note

Varun POV

I sighed as he finally made his way back to his house. My wife, Shraddha was mad at me for choosing to work on my birthday. Throughout, she refused to pick up my calls and given me the silent treatment in the morning. I planned to take her out to lunch. What a way to start a birthday, I thought. I pulled the door open and switched on the lights.

"SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARUN," Many voices shouted suddenly. I jumped. Shraddha came forward and threw her arms around me.

I always managed to mesmerised by the swirls of brown that coloured her pupils

"Happy Birthday Baby," she whispered and pressed her lips against my cheek

I stared at her in awe, wondering how on earth did she make me fall in love with her everyday?

"Thank you Babe," I smiled widely. My eyes explored our house. Everyone I knew seemed to be here. My parents, my sibings, cousins, best friends, good friends and friends. They all wished me. After cake-cutting, we all started our own conversations.

"Hey Buddy," Sidharth came forward to wish me.

"Sid, I thought you were in Thailand," I exclaimed in surprise and gave him a hug.

"Your wife wanted you to think that way," he chuckled. "She's been working very hard for this day."

"I can tell," I glanced in her direction and smiled.

"Happy Birthday Varun," Alia wished him.

"Thanks," I smiled. Both of my best friends from collage were here and now married.

"Can you pay attention to us too," Aditya said suddenly, "I know your wife is attractive but please talk to us too."

I raised my eyebrows while Alia slapped him on the back.

"Ouch," he winced. "What was that for!"

"For your pathetic flirting with married women," Alia shook her head in disbelief.