4

;jisung;

a couple months passed by, i still came to the coffee shop everyday at 4 am, sometimes i would come later cuz everyone else would sleep in so i wouldnt risk my sleeping and just ended up coming around by like 6 or 7 am. minho would sometimes sit down and we would talk about stuff most of the time cuz there weren't many customers that early in the morning.

"wussup minho!" i walked in and minho was half asleep on the counter, damn he was cute. it was 7 am this time, i didnt come to get coffee or hot chocolate tho, i only came cuz i wanted to see minho but he didnt know that.

"huh? oh my god! im sorry i keep falling asleep." he smiled at me before swinging around the corner and standing next to where i sat.

"usual?"

"nah, how about just a hot chocolate and a cookie please."

"gave up on the others?" not really, once they find out i didn't get them anything my ass is gonna get beaten.

"yeah, they can start getting their own shit." im screwed lmao.

"hmm. wait does that mean you wont be coming anymore??"

"no, no! im still coming but probably not till around this time. waking up at 4 everyday is a pain in the ass."

"yeah,, here ya go!" he handed me the cookie and hot chocolate before sitting down across from me.

"so are we friends?"

"what kinda dumb question is that? of course we're friends!" his voice muffled into the sleeve of his sweater. i feel bad for him, having to wake up everyday this early in the morning.

"i dunno i just thought-"

"unless you dont want to be friends..."

"no!! of course i wanna be your friend, your so sweet and funny. and i like listening to your hilarious stories about your mom and how you complain about having to wake up so early, i dunno its just interesting to me." the second i noticed that he fell out of his chair i realized what i said.

"oh my god are you okay?! im sorry i didnt mean to-"

"no! its fine! im fine! your fine! wait hold on that sounded wrong oh my god." i couldnt help but laugh at how embarrassed he was as he tried to hide his bright red face.

"how about we hang out some time? like outside of the coffee shop? you could meet all of my friends!"

"i dont see why no- OH FUCK MY ARM JESUS CHRIST-"

"should i help or-"