34

"i don't wanna go, this was so much fun. let's hang out again some time soon okay?" jisung whined, standing outside of hyunjin's apartment.

"okay. now you should probably go before chan beats your ass for taking his money or minho beats my ass for taking you away for so long."

"fine goodbye!"

"bye sungie!" jisung waved one more time before heading back to his apartment.

once he walked in felix and changbin were no longer on the couch so he guessed that they already left and woojin was gone because he had to work.

"is anyone ho-"

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG BITCH WHERES MY WALLET"

"uhh i don't know what you're talking about... mINHO COME SAVE ME!!!"
jisung screeched as chan suddenly started chasing him around the apartment.

"y'all here somethin?" minho day on the couch next to jeongin which responded with a simple 'nope'.

a few hours passed and jeongin and chan left too because they had to go out and find a puppy for jeongin as the younger had demanded or else he said chan wouldn't get any kisses for a month.

now it was just minho and jisung left in the apartment, it was originally jisung's apartment but as soon as he and minho made up, rather quickly, he moved in.

"today has been a weird day" jisung sat down next to minho, laying his head on his shoulder.

"yup" minho responded right away and then it faded into a long comfortable silence aside from jisung moving around every now and then.

minho was about to ask jisung something when he was cut off but quiet snores coming from the younger, he smiled as his heart did backflips and his stomach filled with butterflies.

"you make me weird, jisung. i love you so much." the older sighed, picking up jisung and carrying him to his bedroom, he gently laid him down on his bed and tucked him in with blankets.

"i'll be back, baby." minho softly said as he shut the bedroom door and made his way out of the apartment.
-
y'all it's comin, this might be the second to last part