15

"Minho? baby where are you? are you okay?" Jisung cautiously opened the staff room door in the coffee shop, his voice was quiet and soft but still loud enough to hear.

Jisung looked around and didn't see Minho, he furrowed his brows where was he?

"hey, Minho~ where did you go? i thought you said you were in here?
d-did you.. lie to me-" Jisung was interrupted by a small sniffle. he walked over to the where the sniffle was coming from but he still couldn't find Minho.

"are you in the closet Minho" Jisung questioned but a giggle made its way out. he yelled at himself inside his mind, telling himself that it wasn't a matter to be laughing at.

"...maybe"

the other sighed, opening the door carefully, finding a broken Minho sitting on a chair with a blanket wrapped around himself, his cheeks were flushed as tears stained them and his eyes were puffy and red.

"were you crying?" Jisung immediately walked over and wrapped Minho up in his arms.

"they hate me Jisung.."

"baby they don't hate you. they just misunderstood. we'll just go back tomorrow and tell them what happened okay? once we tell them about the situation with your mom-"

"okay." Jisung was shocked as Minho suddenly stood up from his spot and walked to the bathroom, not waiting for the latter to follow.

he quickly followed Minho and came in as the older was rinsing his face with cold water, getting rid of the dry tear stains on his face.

"feel better now? want me to walk you-"

"i have to leave now Jisung."

"i know silly, i was asking if i could come with you!" Jisung softly giggled, slightly confused as to what Minho had meant.

his smile faded at sight of Minho's emotionless expression. something was definitely wrong, he never left Jisung hanging like that and he was always laughing and smiling.

he was always talking.

"what's wrong."

"nothings wrong, Ji."

"Minho something's up, i know you. why are you acting like this?"

"there's nothing wrong! i'm going home Jisung. goodbye."

"s-so you don't want me to come..? Minho can you please tell me what's happening, why are you acting like this? are... are you angry at me? d-did i do something w-wrong..."

"i said nothing is wrong! you didn't do anything wrong! i'm fine! i just.. want to walk home alone today." Minho's voice softened, it cracked. he was going to break down any minute now.

"i-i... whats going on? Minho... please just-"

"bye Jisung."
-
double yikes :/

what's going on with Minho?