13

a month passed by and everything was perfect, Minho got along well with all of Jisung's friends and they started to hang out more often. Minho and Jisung also went on dates, and made a lot of memories, one of them being Jisung getting stuck in a fence as it started to snow and he almost froze his ass off but we don't need to talk about that.

Minho's mom has also not found out about him being gay yet or the fact that he was dating Jisung but she got awfully suspicious as she noticed that he started acting way happier and more involved in everything. although she was happy that her son was finally okay now, that he wasn't the depressed and stressed teen he used to be that would get home and sleep or get on his phone without a word. but she also was curious as to what had happened, she did know that he made friends and would hang out with them. but surely that can't be just it.
-
"hey Jisung! you better move that slow ass of yours before i give you payback for writing crusty ass on my jacket!!!"

"oh shit! nooooo! wait i'm sorry Channie i won't do it again!!!" Jisung screamed and screeched as he ran in the field of snow next to the apartment complexes. Chan had an evil smirk on his face as he chased down Jisung with a mountain of snow in his arms.

"3, 2, 1! hahaaa!!!" Jisung fell as a mountain of snow landed on his face and he squirmed to get it off, Chan fell as well and started laughing as the others laughed as well, continuing on with their on pride as they swore to themselves that they would hit the snowballs directly at Felix's face,
poor Felix.

"oh no Ji!! don't worry i'm coming!" Minho ran over to Jisung and wiped all of the snow off of his face and helped him up.

"hey shortie! watch out!" Jisung turned his head as someone unfamiliar yelled out, probably someone from
school that had some type of hate towards Jisung because he got to date the coolest guy in school. and before he even realized, Jisung fell down again a huge whack of snow hitting his back.

Jisung fell on top of Minho and they just laughed. until they met eyes, they didn't do anything but stare as they smiled. at this point they would've completely forgot that the others were still with them, if Jeongin hadn't of yelled out something interrupting their kiss, that is.

"hey lovebirds!!!! stop making out you're getting looks!!!"
Minho and Jisung looked to the side of them to find a women staring at them in disgust. at that moment Minho panicked as he immediately got off of Jisung and put his hands up in defense.

"who's th-"

"mom! i promise i wasn't! i didn't! i just- i uhh- I fell and Jisung didn't see me there and he tripped over me i swear!!!" the others looked at Minho confused as Jisung looked down glumly.

"um, okay. and be home by dinner Minho. your father and i need to talk to you." Minho let go of the nervous breath he was holding as he nodded and his mom continued on with her walk.

"hey dude, what the fuck was that all about?!" Chan looked more angry than confused. he thought that he was saying something against Jisung.

"Chan hyung, calm down its not his fault"

"what the hell?? why would you treat Jisung like that?"

"guys stop it-"

"Jisung, you can't stand up for Minho for everything, even if you do love him. now tell me Minho, why would you say that??"

"am i missing out on something?"

"i'm confused, what's going on??"

"guys-"

"Minho-"

"Chan shut up!! Minho di-"

"uhh, i-i i'll see you later, i should probably be home early anyways to prepare dinner for my mom. i-i'm sorry Jisung, i- um goodbye i guess..."

"Minho wait!!!" and just like that Minho disappeared as he dashed off.

"great."

"wait- Jisung where are you-"

"fuck off!"
-
yikes
im so excited skdjskdj y'all don't even know haha!

🎀
👂 👁👃👁 👂
👅
╰👙╯
╜ ╙
(what was i even planning on
doing with this wtf)