30

and then just like that minho's tears stopped flowing and his stomach filled with butterflies the way it did those 2 years ago. his heart raced the way it did back then and his eyes sparkled as he smiled from ear to ear the way they did back then when he saw jisung.

minho watched silently as the boy not too far from him sat on the beach too, he sang with his beautiful voice the way he did that made minho melt and his eyes glistened under the moonlight, tears falling down his chubby cheeks.

"dammit i'll never stop loving you han jisung..." minho stood up and walked over to the boy, sitting next to him causing the other to stop singing and choke on his tears.

"...you're crying, and it's my fault." minho said quietly as he didn't take his eyes off of the waves ahead of him.

"it is."

god those words hurt.

"will you listen?" minho asked, it wasn't in an angry way but more of a desperate and soft tone.

"i- yes.. i will."

"i still love the shit out of you by the way." that earned a giggle from jisung and that right there just made minho want to hug him tightly and kiss him over and over.

"i do too."

"jisung, you know you're everything and more that i would have dreamt of, so-"

"minho complimenting me isn't gonna make it easier..." minho sighed as he knew that was true.

"to be honest that night i don't even know why i was yelling at you, i just wanted to hug you and tell you i love you over and over. but i never did and that was fucked up. i'm fucked up-"

"you're telling me what happened not shit talking yourself minho." jisung interrupted, laying his head on the older shoulder and closing his eyes.

"i always talked about my mom, i always talked about how she was so amazing but i never said a word about my father. because he was different. all of my life spent with him i was never good enough, i never got to that spot where i was told 'you did good' or 'i'm proud of you'. he just pushed me to be something i wasn't and because i was stubborn i didn't obey him and do what he wanted me to do. i did what i wanted to do and he didn't like it. he would go on and on about how i was a disappointment and embarrassment towards his company. when i was 8 he left, he disappeared. as much as i wanted to hate him i couldn't, i wanted to love him even if he treated my like shit."

minho took a moment to collect himself making sure he didn't cry.

"h-he came back that day, he came back and told me he was going to make it work this time and he was going to succeed and making me obey him and doing what he wanted me to do. he made a point that he was going to control me this time. and then i missed him so much i became oblivious to everything else.."

jisung noticed how minho paused and breathed in and out a few times.

"it's okay, i'm here." jisung hugged minho even though he was still upset for what he did because he still really loved him and more than anything just wanted to cuddle and watch movies as they exchanged cute little kisses every now and then.

"my mom even knew, she was going to tell me the next day that we had to move because she didn't want to accept the fact that i was gay and was with you. but she loved seeing me happy and learned to accept it. we still left though because my father moved us into a bigger house, i hated it. i missed my old house that was small and cozy and was near you but i couldn't do anything about it. after a year i became aware of what he was doing, i realized that he was just torturing me and i ignored him. that led him into hurting me and that was when my mom decided to take me back and we moved into an apartment."

by this point minho was already crying puddles, jisung turned and held him into his arms.

"s-so jisung, i'm not expecting you to forgive me... or love me back... or even be with me again but, i-i'm so sorry? i'm so sorry for how much i fucked up and hurt you i-"

"i love you will you please be my boyfriend again?"

𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑 ↺ 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈 !On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara