32

one week later

jisung and hyunjin weren't exactly still on good terms, whenever hyunjin asked for jisung to hang out with him he ended up ditching jisung because he still didn't know how he felt about jisung and minho again.

it ached jisung's heart knowing that he could've lost a friend that meant so much to him, hyunjin was there with him since his childhood and helped him the whole way with all of his problems.

hyunjin was the reason jisung didn't commit suicide when he was 9 because that smile and hug he got to see every time he hung out with hyunjin kept him happy and safe.

hyunjin was the first person jisung ever told about his abusive mom and about how his dad passed with his little sister in a car accident when he was 12.

hyunjin was the one that saved him when jisung did attempt suicide when he was 14.

and even after rumors went through the school that jisung slept with people for money and was a bully when he was 15, hyunjin still stayed with him.

hyunjin was the one that let jisung live with him when his mom abandoned him when he was 16.

and lastly hyunjin was the one that told jisung about the coffee shop when he was 17, leading him to his happiness.

he was afraid that he would lose him and his trust, and then he would never get to regain trust like that ever again.

why didn't i appreciate hyunjin enough? why did i treat him so horribly? why am i so horrible?!
jisung thought, he whipped out his phone and went to his best friends contact.

•••incoming call
jisungles🐌

jisung smiled when hyunjin picked up.

"um... a-are we still... friends?" jisung's voice cracked and his eyes watered even thinking that.

jisung heard a soft chuckle on the other line, "are you crazy? of course we're still friends! why would i leave someone like you jisung. especially after everything we did together."

"c-can i come over... please?"

"um, sure."

"okay."

"bye~"

"i'll see you later, then."

and just like that the call ended, jisung sighed and sat for a minute before getting up from his bed and throwing on a pair of sweatpants as he had only been wearing one of minho's sweaters that was so big it went down to his knees.

he slipped on his worn sneakers and rushed out of the house, only to come back in a second time to grab chan's wallet, last night all of the guys hung out and stayed over, so everyone was still asleep so this early and jisung figured that he would sneak chan's wallet.

jisung ran down the stairs of the complex and down the street, into a kids store that was filled with plushies. he got a few looks from little girls when he started to grab a ton of plushies and stuffed them in his arms.

"don't worry, i'm not gonna stare or laugh. i understand you, plushies are a necessity in life." jisung fell dropping all of the plushies as a little boy stated.

he chuckled as the little boy became flustered and started to help him pick it up.

"thank you, you're a good kid. have a nice day little dude!"

"thanks cool stranger!" jisung stood back up gathering all of the plushies, taking a minute to watch as the little boy smiled happily at his plushie and hugged it while walking out with his family.

"cute."

he bought of the plushies and a chocolate milk as he made his way to his best friends place.

after not too long, as hyunjin didn't live very far, jisung had reached the door to his friends house and knocked repeatedly eventually getting a half asleep hyunjin to answer.

"who-"

"HEY THERE PAL!!"

"wha-"
-
it's ending soon :(

ALLSOSOSOSOOOOOO IM SO HAPPY GUYS THIS IS MY SECOND STORY TO REAXH 1K READS IM ACTUALLY SO FREAKINGHAPPY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT READ THIS SO MUCH MWAH BLESS YOU