33

"wha- what is all this for?"

jisung looked down, "i-it's an apology."

"for what?" hyunjin chuckled at the statement.

"because i feel like i don't appreciate you enough for all you've done for me... s-so i got you a gift! or maybe... um 15 but i got you some gifts!"

hyunjin was silent for a second before he broke into a fit of laughter, after some time wiping his eyes and cracking a huge smile.

"wow jisung, you really are the best! and don't worry you give me all the appreciation i need."

"so um... are we good now?"

"of course, i could never stay angry at you long jisung. you know it couldn't. come inside now!"

"oh yeah" jisung stepped inside of hyunjin's apartment, well it was his and seungmin's but seungmin was visiting his grandma because she became very sick and he wanted to spend time with her.

"i missed you so much jinnie, let's never get mad at each other again!" hyunjin laughed with his loud laugh that was even louder than when jisung was in his angry mood and blasted his music and danced and rapped furiously. that's pretty loud. (sorry hyunjin i love you but your laugh is so freaking loud oh my god rip to my ears when my volume is all the way up and suddenly a cute dinosaur appears and roars out of nowhere)

"sounds good!"

the two boys spent time hanging out and catching up, apparently a month ago seungmin brought home a cat and the cat ran away and seungmin locked himself in his room for 7 hours and cried while listening to emo music.

the two of them were in the middle of watching a movie when jisung's phone started ringing, he answered it not paying attention to who it was.

"hell-"

"HAN JISUNG WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALLET AMD WHY IS THERE 100 DOLLARS MISSING FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT"

"um sorry wrong number" jisung hung up and set his phone down.

"hyunjin, i'm fucked." hyunjin stared at him for a second before he erupted into laughter again, jisung whining as he fell over and hit his elbow.

"oh god chan's really gonna kill you!"

"shut it or i'm taking back those plushies!"
-
uwuwuwuwuwu