7

;minho;

it was 2 am. yes, i woke up at 2 am to prepare stuff at the coffee shop for this stupid boy.

i ran out the house, dashing straight towards the coffee shop not wanting to waste any time. once i reached the door i grabbed the keys and opened the door, since my manager doesn't come this early.

the reason why i was dragging myself everywhere at 2 am is because one of jisungs friends came in last week and told me his birthday was today. so, me being the stupid ass i am, for whatever reason, decided to shower him with a ton of shit.

"minho? what the hell are you doing?"
i was caught, mid making of donuts when my manager walked in.

"SHIT ITS ALREADY 4 AM I ONLY HAVE HIS HOT CHOCOLATE AND HIS COOKIE AND HIS DONUTS AND HIS PRESENT AND I HAVENT EVEN PREPARED STUFF FOR OUR PICNIC LATER-"

"uhh, who?"

"JISUNG, THE SMOL CUTE LIL KID THAT COMES IN HERE EVERY MORNING."

"ohh. so tell me minho, do you happen to like this jisung that comes every day?"

"n-no, its just- im just- well you see-"

"you prepared a whole ass party for just him, i wanna see you try and tell me otherwise."

"i dont."

"you do."

"i do not like han jisun-"

i was interrupted by the sound of footsteps walking away and running out the door. i hadn't of noticed that jisung was there the whole time.

my manager looked at me and i felt guilty, i threw off my apron and grabbed his cookie and his present before running out after him.

"jisung wait-"

"no."

he sped up as tears fell from his eyes.
it made me sad and made me feel heartbroken, i mean i just broke his heart by simply saying i dont like him.

"jisung stop it!"
he didnt respond, he just dashed off and sat down on the side of his apartment building, i ran over quickly before he could leave.

i stood in front of him as he was panting heavily and was about to get up and leave. i didnt know what to do or how to get him from leaving, so i hugged him tightly. i felt his warm body against my chest as his cold hands pushed away.

"you dont like me. its already been said so why tell me again."

"im not gonna tell you again if you would listen to me."

he looked down and started playing with his shoelaces, curling his finger inside the loop over and over.

"jisung. i- i dont know. all i know is that i care about you, and i dont want you sitting here freezing your ass off."

no response.

"look, im sorry. for everything that ive done to possibly hurt you in any way. um-"

"i wont be coming to the coffee shop today."

i shot my head to him, and before he stood up i had literally no idea what the hell i was doing.

i had no idea that grasped his hand and held it tightly, i had no idea that i pulled him back down next to me, and i had no idea that i kissed him.

"d-did you just-"

"holy shit oh my god! what the fuck have i-"

"can you do it again?"
his voice was quiet, as if he didnt want me to hear, but i did, i grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer to me. before i kissed him, i looked into his deep chocolate eyes, waiting for a protest but then he kissed me.

it was a small kiss, but it was adorable and i could do it again and again.

"eat this cookie."

"no."

"eat it."

"no."

"why not? jisung i woke up at 2 am to make you all different types of crap come on at least eat the cooki-"
it wasn't expected, jisung snatched the cookie out of my hands and took little nibbled off of it. he then leaned on me and rested his head on my shoulder, i patted his hair softly, he looked cute!

"happy birthday you dork!"

"hey! how did you know it was my birthday?!"

"one of your friends came over to the coffee shop, i think his name was felix? but anyways he told me to make it special so i tried my best. but then he started babbling on about some changbin? and how he was so cute? it was annoying so i kicked him out."

jisung practically started choking and laughing his ass off.

"what! what happened! oh my god are yo-"

"you kicked him out?!"

"yeah."

"thats funny, no wonder he was in a grumpy mood."

"oh heres your present i was saving it for later but, just take it."

"no."

"come on jisung!"

"i don't accept gifts, why would you spend money on me?"

"because i love you."

"okay i mean i guess that makes sense bu- WAIT."

"SHIT-"

"NO I LOVE YOU TOO-"

"WHAT"

"SHUT YOUR ASS AND KISS ME."

"WAIT HOLD ON-"