chapter 6

I woke up feeling a bit nauseous after my conversation with dad last night,I know leaving would be hard for me but the only thing I can't bear to see is seeing my so called boyfriend and best friend be all lovey dovey in front of me,I know after all that happened I should not even have any feelings for Beckett but what am I suppose to do,feelings did not come in a day and so cannot disappear in a day either,that was the unfortunate truth for me so literally speaking the pain am going through right now is still going to be a part of me for a while but deep inside I know I am going to get through this and I won't be affected by it anymore.
I decided to talk to Sasha today if someone deserves to know about me leaving its Sasha my one true friend,he has been such a great friend and always there when I needed him to,I just hope he will understands me leaving as a good option for me.

Getting to school the first person I saw was none other than Sasha

"Sasha" I called out to him,he looked back almost immediately and after noticing me a huge smile spread across his lips and he came over to me

"Well,how's my favourite prima captain" he said jokingly

"I think I would go with not so good" I said looking down,his smile drops

"Vee,what's the matter "he asked worryingly

I looked up at him" Sasha,I need to talk to you "

******
"What! You're leaving" he said standing up. I thought he will understand guess I was wrong

"Sasha,its just after what happened between me,Carly and Beckett I think the best thing for me right now is to leave here,I can't bear to see them all the time Sasha its killing me and I won't be able to handle it,I thought Carly was my best friend but her going behind my back and dating my boyfriend is not what best friends do" a look of hurt laid vividly on Sasha's face

"Vee,I know you are hurt right now but going away will just prove how weak you are to them, leaving here would mean they have won and you lost and in this situation I wouldn't want you to be the one at the losing ends,you are my brave friend Vee, my brave friend who never gave up on her dream of dancing even thou she was injured for almost 2years,my brave friend who never gave up on me and who's always there to put a smile on other peoples face and if Carly and Beckett do not see you as the amazing person I see you as and instead decided to hurt you then they are not deemed to be called your friends" he stopped and looked at me" Vee,don't destroy all that you have worked for,for someone like them,rise on your feet and make them realise you are stronger than they thought "

"Thanks, Sasha but I don't know what I should do now,I feel scared and heartbroken staying here" I said looking down

"You don't have to take a decision now think about it and I know you are going to take the right steps and don't forget is leaving worth it, now don't let this ruin your day" he said pinching me cheek

"Sasha!" I said smiling,I always trust him to bring a smile to my face anytime. The bell rang signalling for the first lesson of the day,we both had separate classes so he promised to see me at lunch,with that I also went to class.

Getting to the class,the first person I noticed was none other than Carly, she was smiling at her phone probably chatting with Beckett, I know I should not be hurt by this but I am I feel like slapping her across the face but I would never do that not in front of everybody,I would not embarrass her like that,she may have caused me pain but I would never do that to her. I walked in slowly and sat down,we always like the fact that the teacher did not complain about us sitting together since he was strict with student talking and disturbing his class but now I hated the day that we begged him to let us sit together,he should never have said yes maybe now I wouldn't have to sit next to her.

"Vee...." She said smiling, I looked at her and then back to the teacher,if you think I am forgiving you that easy you are dead wrong about that. The class was boring like every other classes so as soon as the bell rang I placed my books inside my bag and walked out but few steps to the door someone stopped me, I turned and I was faced with Carly

"Vee,are you not going to talk to me" she said still holding my hand I looked at our hands and freed my hands from her grip I looked around and noticed all the student were out guess everybody was just as bored as I was. I suddenly started smiling "hey Cee, how was your night and how's life going with Beckett hope you guys are good,uhhh I missed you so much" i said hugging her and later removed my hand cutting the hug short, I looked at her eyes and she was smiling " was what you wanted me to say right, do you really think I would forgive you so easily, Carly put yourself in my shoes and think what you would do,seriously I am trying really hard to look at you right now so please stop making it hard for me and just leave me alone" what the hell is wrong with me,I should never have done that,i started doubting my actions as tears rolled down Carly's cheek, I wanted to hold her and say I am sorry but I can not let my guard down,I left there quickly so I would not have to break down in front of her.

I rushed to the cafeteria and scanned through the crowd until a certain eyes met mine.....

Beckett

************
Sorry guys,have been having writers block and I just didn't know what else to write,i didn't want to drop this because I did not want to disappoint you guys so today after checking through all of your comments, I decided to update and I hope this is good enough.... I will be updating another chapter later today to make up for not updating since like forever

You guys should not forget to vote because this story really needs vote and would be glad if you guys could do that, also don't forget to comment if you have any idea for the story and also most importantly recommend this to your friends and keep the reads,votes and comment coming.....love you all