chapter8

this chapter is based on Vanessa, Carly and Beckett POV... So you can get more insight on what they are all going through.... sorry for the late update.....

*******
Vanessa's POV

It has been a month since everything happened and as much as I would like to say I am finally over what happened,I kept thinking of it everyday and my heart aches every time I see them,Beckett was the first guy I ever loved, he brought out the best in me and when I felt like giving up he gave me courage and confidence. I want to forgive them and someday I know I will, then by that time I wouldn't care about that relationship at all. The most painful thing is my parent's marriage that will soon fall apart and when this finally happen I don't know what I would do to myself, my parent's marriage collapsing means me losing both of them and I don't want to, their divorce will be finalized later this week and the mere thought of always leave me paralysed......

Nobody still knows what I am going through daily.... It's been a while i see my mum, I don't even know how she is or what condition she's in and my dad will be going to Maine so I will be alone.... All alone......

I go to school everyday and the presence of Sasha always bring a smile to my face.... His jokes,smiles everything.... Sasha has been a great friend to me and part of the reason I stayed. Thou I still hope everyday that what happened between me and Carly never happened then maybe I would not be so lonely... Maybe I will have someone to talk and relate to, Sasha has been the best but I don't want to trouble him with my life again, I don't want to be a burden to him, I know he is always there for me but I feel I should be able to handle my own issues.....

Practising for the play has been hectic and it has been one of the things distracting me from how messed up my life is and I would not afford to lose this chance, Carly been my understudy.... I have to see her everyday during practise, it was really uncomfortable and hurting for me at first but now i'm getting used to it.
Thou we can never be friends or talk well to each other again... I still hope we will be able to overlook what had happened between us and move on with our lives.

*********
Carly's POV

It's been a month since I lost contact with Vee and a month I started dating Beckett.... I would say he's the best boyfriend so far but sometimes I feel him drifting away from me and sometimes he's the best boyfriend, a girl could ever ask for... I can't help but feel guilty sometimes..... When I see Vee I see loneliness in her and I feel responsible, she's not the bubbly type anymore and she hardly smiles except with Sasha...

I feel guilty but I just can't bear to lose Beckett, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't afford to lose him not to Vee or someone else.....

Beckett is mine and only mine......

********
Beckett's POV

A month has passed that I have broken the ties between me and Vee..... I thought what I felt for Carly was love but rather it was just lust...... I ruin what I had while pursuing what I want..... I also broke the friendship between Carly and Vanessa..... I can't leave Carly because I am afraid of what she will do to herself and I can't bear to see Vanessa in pain.....

I always look forward to seeing Vanessa in school but everytime I see her.... I see the broken and liveless Vanessa have created..... I feel guilty for what I did and if I could rectify my mistakes..... I will do it over and over again......

Sorry for the short and late update....... Feel free to comment, share and vote...
And your ideas are welcome anytime....

Love you guys 😘😘😘😘