chapter 12

Vanessa's POV

Today is yet another final day before school break, looking around the faces and wondering when next I will get to see them. Looking back at everything that happened from the beginning of the year, broken relationships, facing hard decisions and living life, I would say its an interesting year.

It has been a really hectic year and while I was lost and living was hard, I was glad I had Sasha with me to support me.... Thou after everything that happened between me,Carly and Beckett i shouldn't be talking to them but have learned to get over the past and move on.

Well, the summer is going to be great, I am visiting Dad in Maine and I hope there will be many adventures there... I Am going to miss my best friend Carly but we promised to keep in touch.

Carly's POV
    I was still thinking of what I had gone through this year almost losing my best friend but I am glad we are back together again.
     I was glancing at the mirror when I noticed Vee sitting under the tree outside.... I walked up behind her and touched her,  she turned immediately and smiled at me

"Carly,  dont do that again... You almost gave me heart attack" She frowned at me

"Oh.... We wouldn't want that to happen to you" I laughed at her

"Right"

"So when are you going" I asked her

"Tomorrow morning"

"I Am really going to miss you" I hugged her

"Carly,  I am glad you're still my friend and I hope nothing will separate us... I'm really going to miss you"

"Ohhh.... Dont make me cry  Vee" I hugged her

Vanessa's POV

After spending the whole day with Carly and saying my goodbye to Sasha.. I went back home and slept.
I woke up this morning and started packing.  I got a call from mum wishing me safe journey.
    30min later I was at the airport waiting for my call time when I heard my name, turning back I was faced with Beckett

"Beckett,  what are you doing here"

"I came to see you"

"Hope there's no problem"

"Vee.... I Am sorry for whatever have done to you but I really want you to know I love you more than anything in this world... I didn't know how I could make such a mistake but if I could turn back time I will do things differently"

"Beckett, what happened was nobody's fault, I really hope things turned out differently but we can't change time... What was bound to happen has happened"

"I really hope things can be good between us again"

"It was hard for me to get over what happened... I won't lie to you I still love you very much cause the love can't just dissapear... I can't bear to see you in pain but I think now is not the right time for this"

"Vanessa, I....."

"But Beckett you never know what can happen,  maybe if this is bound to happen we will see again and that time there won't be anything to separate us... " Just then my call time was announced "I.... I have to go"

"I will get in touch with you"

"Yeahh" I turned away from him but then he called me back

"Vanessa"

"Yes"

"I love you"

I couldn't talk,  I just smiled at him and walked away from him. I glanced back and he was still at the same spot, I looked at him for the last time and went inside.... I really hope things were different between us.. I looked outside the window watching the view

"I love you Beckett"

Finally,  the story is over... I know this story took too long to finish and I wasnt really punctual with the posting but still I was happy you guys took out of your time to read my story.  The story was kinda rushed cause I was really busy these few months and I just kept feeling bad about not posting.

I love you guys for reading my story, commenting and voting

Thanks guys 💖💖💖

      Don't forget to follow, comment, vote and share...... 💋💋💋