Part 1

This story starts from after talent hunt. How due to insecureits FAB 3 ask manik to choose between nandani and them.

What well manik do??

Whom will he choose??

   ________________________________________

Manik was finally relax. He thought everything was sorted but was he right??

He looked at Dhruv who has came to him to say something.

Dhr: buddy u r happy na. U want us to be like this always na??

Man: obviously Dhruv. ( smiling)

But the next statement of Dhruv made him shocked.

Dhr: then if you want us to last forever. U want FAB 5 to be together then u have to leave nandini forever.

This felt like a bomb on him. His head start spinning.

Nandani was standing in the Conner of the room with navya who were equally shocked.

Nandani was just looking at manik who was too shock to react.

Man: bu.d..dy wh..at a.re sa..yi.ng ( shocked)

Al: he just asked you to leave nandani ( casually)

It made manik angry. How can they think he can leave his life.

Man: are you even in your senses?? ( shouting )do you even realize what are you saying? ( angry)

Muk: Kya galat kha inn duno ne namik. She is the reason of all the misunderstanding that happen in FAB 5. ( angry)

Al: exactly manik. She want us to separate. She is reason of our breakup. ( furious)

Man: are you all mad? U r blaming her becaise of your stupid insecureits. ( shouting)

Nandani was all the time silent. She was getting some hope seeing manik standing for their love.

But manik words echoed in her ears.

Ma: I will always choose FAB 5.

ND it's true. If it would be old manik then he would definitely choose FAB 5. But this manik can't leave nandani. He didn't know how to live without her.

Isn't it amazing, how a person who was once a stranger suddenly mean the world to you?

Manik was just standing their. Tears were flowing through his eyes.

Al: manik just becauae of her we broke up. She is the reason whenever misunderstanding start between us. ( angry)

Dhr: she is right manik. First she was behind me and when she saw you and find you more rich. She traped you in her fake love. ( angry shouting)

Mukti saw nandani and marched towards her.

Muk: why are you still here? He will choose us only. U bi**h

Man: Mukti, not a word against her ( shouting angry) u want me to choose between u and nandani right.

FAB 3 nodded with a smrik on their face.

Man: then listen I WILL CHOOSE NANDANI OVER YOU GUYS.

shocked. This is the only thing to define FAB 3. Cavya smiled seeing manik choosing his happiness first time.

ND nandani. She was just looking at him with a smile.

Al: how could you do this manik? ( furious)

Man: what do you expect me to do alya ? U said nandani is the reason of our breakup? Are you even thinking before saying. U were the reason for the breakup of our so called relationship. U know what u never loved me. U were with me because of my money and fame. ND about our breakup, nandani is not responsible for it. U r. Due to ur insecureits I broke with you. ( angry)

He turned to Mukti.

Man: Mukti u considered me as you brother na. But u never fullfiled your responsibility as a sister. ND Now even you stealing my happiness. All my life I did so much for you. But what you did in return. This... U asked me to leave my happiness.

Then he turned towards Dhruv.

Man: ND u Dhruv. U said she isn't with me because of my money. Then let me tell you Mr Dhruv vadent, Enev if I have no money then also she will be their with me.

Man: because of you all I have hurted Her many time. But then also she forgave me and is their with me. ND then also u asked me to leave her.

Manik tried to make them understand. But they.....

Muk: cabir won't you say anything? ( furious)

Cab: what should I say?? I'm happy with his decision. First time he is choosing his happiness.

He came forward and hugged him.

Cab: I'm happy for you buddy.

Alya moved towards nandani and grab her neck.

Al: u bi**h. u r reason of this. U r reason of what's happening now. I will not leave you. ( furious)

Nandani was not able to breathe.

Manik was shocked, he moved towards them and try to separate nandani from alya but alya was not leaving her.

He had enough, he pulled alya and slaped her.

Suddenly their was pin drop silent.

Alya was lying on floor due to the slap.

Al: u slaped me because of her. ( shocked)

Ma: ya, because she is my life. Meri jaan h nandani. ND I won't bear a single scratch on her ( furious)

Muk: u will regret choosing her manik. ( angry)

Man: I won't.

Dhr: we are over buddy. FAB 5 is over. U r not the part of it anymore.

Manik felt dizzy. FAB 5. This was family for him.

But he has to be strong. He can't leave nandani like this.

Cabir came forward and hugged him.

Ca: even I'm leaving them manik.

Man: but cabir...

Ca: no manik. I don't wanna live with these selfish people.

Saying this cabir left with manik along with navya and nandani.

FAB 3 were just standing their without a pinch of guilt.

How is this guy's??

I was really nervous while posting this...

Did you guys like it???

Should I continue???

Do tell me??

Love you all yarr....