Part 34

One week has passed since that miss suzen incident. Everything was seems perfect after that. Miss suzen was on roads now. She got what she deserved.

Nandani and aarav happiness has no bound after knowing that the orphange kids are safe now. And as far nandani and aarav are happy, manik can do anything.

Aarav bond with nandani and manik has become more strong. He was totally a mummy's boy. Always behind nandani. She used to bake his favorite cakes for him. She used to made him do his homeworks. Sing him a lullaby and make him sleep peacefully.

But if nandani was his favorite parent then manik was his best friend. He used to share all his secrets with him. Manik used to play with him. Get him new vedio games. Like his father only aarav was too fascinated towards music. Every evening he used to learn guitar from him.

Abeer was his first friend, his brother. Abeer was always their protect him. As aarav was a little reserved, students tried to bully him but thanks to Abeer. He was always their for him. Abeer and aarav were always together play pranks on cabir.

Ahh cabir ( smiling) although he is his chachu but saying him as aarav partner in crime would be more better. Cabir and aarav are always ready to play pranks. Cabir was the one who used to get him chocolates secretly. But navya was their to keep it in control. Aarav's madhubala. He used to call her madhubala chachi.

Mukti and abhi were aarav favorite chachu chachi. Mukti used to teach him how to fight with this cruel world. And abhimanyu, he used to help aarav in his studies.

And last but not the least, Aryaman. Aarav's favourite mamu. Every morning he used to go walk with him. Aryaman bond with nandani became very strong after miss suzen incident. Manik was really happy seeing this new bro sis bond.

Aarav, a kid who lost all the hope. Who lived his life in darkness got light in from of nandani and manik.

It was a another beautiful morning in malhotra mansion.

Aar: Mumma

Aarav said entering the manan room. Manik was setting his hairs in front of the mirror while nandani was no where seen.

Ma: kya hua champ ( picking him up)

Aar: papa yeh tie nhi lag rhi ( cutely holding the tie)

Manik ruffled his hairs to which he made a annoyed face. Like father like son, no messing up with my hairs. Manik made her wear his tie and  set his hairs.

Aar: papa Mumma kha h!?

Ma: aapki dadi ke saath kitchen main h.

Aar: Chalo mumma ke pass ( pulling him)

Ma: ha mummy ke chamche ( picking him up in his arms)

Manik and aarav made their way downstairs. Aarav immediately ran to nandani as soon he saw her coming out of the kitchen with chachi.

Aar: good morning mumma.

Na: good morning bacha,

Chachi : Chalo Chalo sab nasta kar lo.

Rishab who was sittimg beside cabir came to manik. He wished him good morning.

Ri: Bhaiya uddti uddti khabar aayi h ki aapke liye Kuch speacail breakfast bna h.

Manik looked at rishab who was smriking. He glared at him and sat on dinning table praying.

Chachi : le manik, maine espeacailly Tere liye bnaya h chocolate roti

Chachi excitedly put the delicious rotis in front of him. Manik gulped down seeing the food and made a save me face to nandani. She shrugged her shoulder making manik more shocked.

Ma: saare badle aaj hi lene h Kya ( looking at nandani, thinking to himself) bhagwan main isse ( nandani)  roz chocolate and ice cream lakar dunga please Mujhe Aaj bacha lo.

But it seems even the god couldn't do anything.

Their was one person who was excited to taste that roti. Aarav, as soon as he heard chocolate roti he became excited. But poor him, he doesn't know about her dadi's experiment food.

Aar: papa main bhi khau ga chocolate roti. ( Excited, making manan shocked)

Chachi : Aree mera SRK, ruk tere liye bhi lati hu.

Ma: nhi chachi ( shouting)

Chachi : Kya hua

Ma: Aree aap Phir se kyu Itni mehnat kregi. Aarav mere main serious share kar lega.

Aar: ha main papa se khauga ( excitedly sitting on manik lap)

Chachi : Thik h.

Ma: ( wishper to aarav)  pakka khana h

Aar: ha papa ( wishper back) chocolate h isme. Kitna tasty hoga

Ma: ( wishper)  voh abhi Pta chal jayega.

Manik took a very small bite and made aarav have it. He excitedly took the bite inside his mouth anddddddd all his excitement flew away. Aarav looked at manik woth crying face.

Manik immediately understood what has happened. How can he see his son like this.

Ma: chachi Mujhe Abhi yaad aaya, Meri ek bhout important meeting h.

Cab: but Aaj toh Koi meeting nhi h ( eating his food)

Ma: cabirrr( forced smile) yaad kar sighaniya wali

Cab: Aree Voh, liken voh toh Parso h

Ma: prepond hogyi ( gritting his teeth)  aarav, Abeer chalo tum logo ko school drop kardu.

Abeer and aarav along with manik immediately move our. But in few seconds only, manik came back and hugged nandani and kissed her forehead wishing her good bye and move out.

Everyone in the hall went Aww on them. Nandani toi smiled. Her pregnancy is not easy at all but manik being a caring husband always ready to make her feel speacial. What else a women need in this time.

Abe: aarav Kaisa tha breakfast ( smriking)

Aav: bhour bura ( making a bad face)

Ma: isliye Maine pucha tha ( putting seat belt)

Aav: papa Aapko btana chaiye tha ki chachi Kitna acha khana bnati h ( sarcasticly)

Ma: beta ab Pta chal gya na.

Manik said driving the car to their school. Abeer and aarav were planning what they are gonna do after coming back from school.

Manik stop his car near a chocolate shop. Abeer and aarav both were confused when manik came back with chocolates and give it to them.

Ma: muh ka taste Sahi hojayega. ( giving chocolate to aarav)

Aarav smiled and kissed manik's cheeks. Manik dropped them at school and drove back to office planning cabir murder in his mind.

Hello guys
How are you all!??

How was the update!??

Jaldi jaldi vote and commenr karna nhi toh chachi ke hath ka chocolate roti khani padegi 😂😂😂😁😁

Just kidding 😁

I will update soon.

Thank you
Love you all