Part 5

Cavya room..

Nav : cabir Mujhe lagta h Mukti guilty feel kar rhi h.. ( keeping her head on his shoulder)
Ca: I know. Maine abhi Uske room ke pass hi aa rha hu..she is regretting her decision.
Nav: toh humhe manik ko btana chaiye.
Ca: aur tumhe lagta h woh meri baat sune ga..
Nav: toh Kya Kare..
Ca: voh main dekh luga.. Phele tum usse choro aur Mujhe dhayan do..

Saying this he kissed her.

Next morning
FAB 5 come to dining table to see the cutest scene ever.

Manik was making nandu eat with his own hands and nandu was showing tantrums while he was patiently handling her.

FAB 3 were admiring them while dhrulya were feeling jealous of them and was blaming nandani only.

Na: Mani bass.. I can't eat more ( pouting)
Ma: nandu last bite..
Na: pakka
Ma: pakka...

Manik feed her. Then they saw FAB 5. Manik, ayra and Maddy greeted them while dhrulya rolled their eyes.

Mu: sir and ma'am you both are really cute ( genuinely saying and smiling)
Ma: we know ( sternly)

Mukti felt bad.

Nandani was notcing her and smiled thinking she is guilty and decided to reunite them.

Nan: thank you Mukti. Come guys, have your breakfast.

Mukti smile at her.

Dhrulya felt angry on Mukti as she praise them.

Man: nandu u won't stress yourself and will do lots of rest. Oky? ( cupping her face)
Na: ha manik ( pouting) I love you
Man: I love you too bacha. ( kissing her forehead)

ND he left for office along with cabir.

FAB 5 were in mansion only in jamming room.

Nav: nandu I have to go ngo.
Nan: oky navya..
Nav: bye

Navya left for ngo and nandu went to pool side and was sitting their.

She put her hand on her belly.

Nan: Heyy baby.. U know your Mumma is really excited for u. Buy more than you your papa is excited. He has planned your whole future ( chuckle) typical manik ..hai na? ( smiling)

Nandu stood up but she start feeling dizzineas.

She was about to fall when someone hold her and prevent her to fall.

She look up to see Mukti and smiled at her.

Mu: are you oky?( making her sit) wait I will get water for you.

She made nandu drink water.

Nan: thank u Mukti.
Mu: it was my duty nandani.( smiling) .. I have done very wrong with you but still u r  talking nicely with me.
Nan: u have done nothing wrong Mukti. U was manipulated. Right?
Mu: hmm... But I should have thought about manik once. Because of us we got separated. U know nandani. After cabir and manik left, nothing was same. FAB 5 was broken. Main jati tji next day manik se Milne.. Sorry bolne but Voh chala gya tha. Un duno ke jaane ke Baad sab Kuch badal gya. Dhruv and alya..( chuckling sadly) They were busy in themselves only. ND forget about me. I was alone. Maine phir Apna gutair classes open kar li. It gave me peace. But main akeli thi nandani. I missed manik. I missed my big brother ( crying)

Nandani was sitting their shocked. Never in her life she imagined Mukti like this. So broken.

She hugged her.

Nan: shhh Mukti. It's oky. Now u r no more alone. I'm with you  soon manik will be also.
Mu: really ( looking at her with hope)
Nan: ( nodded) he also missed you all.. Speacialy u. He missed his little sister.
Mu: thank you nandani. For forgiving me ( nandani smiled at her) manik is really lucky to have you.
Nan: I can rather say.. I'm lucky tonight have him.

Hello guys
How was the update???

Mukti confession??

Do vote and comment. ND I will update next part soon.

Thank you all