Part 23

Na: Mani

Ma: jaan so jaona ( sleepy, pulling her closer to him) )

Na: Mani I'm hungry ( poking his cheeks)

Ma: hmmm ( snuggling into her)

Na: Mani ( pushing him) 

Ma: hmmmmmmmm( sleeping)

Nandani pouted. Manik kept snuggling into nandani.

Na: Yaha par Mujhe bhook lagi h aur yeh Shanti se soo rha h. Dekho baby, papa Kitne gande h. ( pouting)

Nandani start shaking manik but he didn't even move a inch.

Na: kumbkaran ( pouting) manik utho na ( shaking him) ufffffff.... MANIK!!!!!!!!!!

Nandani shouted on her highest level ND manik suddenly fell from the bed with a jerk. He was lying on the floor with wide sleepy eyes. Manik looked here and their clueless. Soon releasing his position he stood up rubbing his bum. He looked at nandani who was sitting on the bed with a cute angry pout. Manik sighed and was about to sit but them remember his fall and put his hand on his bum and stood up.

Ma: Kya hua nandu

Na: Mujhe bhook lagi h

Ma: uff toh Mujhe utha deti, aise kaun chilta h

Na: maine Kitna ( stretching her both hands) try kiya but ( pouting) Tum uthe hi nhi.

Manik was cursing himself for not waking up. At least his bum would be fine if he does.

Ma: Kya khana h

Na: ice cream

Ma: nandu bhook lagne par khane khate h ice cream nhi

Na: ice cream bhi toh khana hi h

Ma: nhi h

Na: Mani ice cream ko khate h, toh voh khana hi hua na. ( saying as if it's the most important discussion)

Listening to her, mabik just want to band his head on the wall.

Ma: kaun sa flavour

Na: cotton candy

Ma: I will get it

Na: nhi Mujhe bhi chalna h

Nandani said stretching her hands towards  manik. He smiled for the first time after his fall. He carried her to the kitchen.

He made her sit on the kitchen slab and gave her ice cream.

Na: ummm( having ice cream)

Manik was standing their admiring his lady love.

Some things can never changed. Same goes for nandani way to have ice cream. Nandani was having ice cream tub in her hand and she was having it with her fingers.

After she was done, manik again carried her to their room. Nandani slept keeping her head on his lap. Manik grinned seeing this and kiss her forhead.

Manik looked around the room and smiled. Their are so many memorise of them here. He leaned on the bed rest with nandani in his arms, thinking about those moments when he gifted her this mansion on their honeymoon.

Flashback........

Na: manik hum kaha aaye h

Ma: 107