Part 39

It was 6 in the morning. Ahana was in her parents room. She was sitting on the floor with a drawing book and colours. After Ahana was born, manik got the whole mansion floor was covered with carpet, as she loves to sit on the floor and play and manik didn't want to take risk.

Ahana was also a early riser like her mom. Nandani was sitting behind her, combing her hair. While the two malhotra was sleeping peacefully. Aarav was sleeping on manik, snuggling into his daddy neck. While manik cocooned him in his protective arms.

Ah: Mumma hogya Kya?

Na: yeah baby ( tighten up her pony) done.

Ah: thank you mumma ( kissing her cheeks)

Na: welcome baby, now go and have your breakfast till then I wake these two stubborn heads

Nandani sighed looking at manik and aarav. Ahana giggled. She know her brother and her daddy are no less than kumbkaran. She went downstairs, carefully climbing down the stairs. She was holding the railing and was climbing the stairs slowly.

Reaching down, she ran to kitchen. Navya was working their with some servents.

Ah: good morling chachi.

Nav: good morning princess. Chalo breakfast karlo.

Ah: chachi Abeer bhaiyu kha h

Nav: voh gaming room main h.

Ah: Thik h chachi

Ahana ran to gaming room. Cabir, abhimanyu and Abeer were playing snooker their. She ran to abhimanyu and pulled his jeans to gain his attention. Abhimanyu looked down and saw Ahana. He immediately picked her up in his arms. Ahana was excitedly seeing the game.

While nandani went near manik and aarav who were sleeping soundly. She picked aarav carefully  and made her lie beside manik. As manik felt some momevent, his sleep got broke. Hello opened his eyes and saw nandani. A smile broke on his face.

Ma: good morning baby. ( again closing his eyes)

Na: manik no ( as soon she see him closing his eyes again) manik wake up now ( but manik still didn't listen) fine sleep. From today onwards, I'm gonna sleep in ahana room. ( angrily)

Ma: nooo( waking up immediately and sat on the bed) you can't do this ( grumpy)

Na: good morning mani ( sitting in front of him and peaking his lips)

Ma: now definitely this is a good morning ( kissing her forehead)

Na: acha manik now go and get ready. Till then I will wake aarav.

Ma: nandu let him sleep, vaise bhi it's Sunday. ( standing up and stretching his arms)

Na: no manik, I don't want my child hobbit to be ruined.

Ma: okay nandu. Where is ahana?

Na: she is downstairs.

Manik nodded and went downstairs. Nandani just sighed seeing this. Manik days starts with nandani, aarav and ahana and ends with them only.

Reaching down, manik immediately went to gaming room. As soon, ahana saw her dear daddy she jumped off abhimanyu arms and ran to manik

Ah: good morning papa ( happily)

Ma: good morning mera bacha ( kissing her cheeks) you are looking beautiful today, just like a princess.

Ah: Thank you papa.

Cab: yeah ahana, it seems you are going to a date ( smriking)

Ma: princess what daddy told you, when a boy ask you for a date what do you say? ( strenly)

Ah: no ( instantly)

Ma: very good princess ( proudly)

Ab: Nd princess he if try to talk to you again what do you do?

Ah: I hit him. ( cutely)

Ab: I'm so proud of you princess.

Abhi : ( wishpering to cabir ) inn duno ka bass main raha na toh ahana ki khabhi shaadi nhi hogi.

Cab: sahi baat h ( wishpering back to abhi)

Ma: let's go have breakfast princess.

Ah: but papa you haven't freshen up yet. ( pouting)

Ma: then let's freshen up first ( moving out)

Ab: papa let's continue

Cab: chal

Abhi : abeer all the best.

Cab: Tu meri taraf h Ya Uski.

Abhi : obviously abeer. ( cooly)

Cab: I'm hurt

Ab: papa aapko daily soap main kam Karna chaiye tha, Kitna drama karte ho

Cab: Teri maa ke sangat ka asar ( crying face)

Ab: mummy ko btau aapne Kya kha ( smriking)

Cab: ab Tu Mujhe blackmail krega, apne papa ko ( dramatically)

Ab: ha papa, kha likha h ki apne papa ko blackmail nhi Kar sakte.

Abhi : Maine toh aisa kahi nhi padha.

Cab: Tu toh chup reh dhokebaz. Dost ke naam par kalank h tu.

Abhi : abeer abhi jakar bta.

Cab: beta tu mera beta h na. (crying face)

Ab : thabhi toh aisa hu.

Abhimanyu burst into laughter. Cabir made a crying face and after seeing abhimanyu laughing, cabir shot a glare at him.

Ab: acha papa main nhi btau ga but Uske badle mujhe Kuch chaiye.

Cab: kya ( rising his eyebrows)

Ab: Mujhe.................

Hello guys
How are you all???

How was the update???

Few words for manik??

Few words for ahana??

Few words for abeer??

What do you think, what abeer must have asked for?? 🤔

Do vote and comment guys and follow me if you like my work.

Thank you guys
Love you all