Part 38

Elle baby aa Ahana manik malhotra

Elle baby aa Ahana manik malhotra. How cute she is 😍😍😍 ND I think Ahana character will totally suit on her. Are you guys okay with it?

After three years..
Things were going beautiful in manan's life. Ahana has bought a lot of happiness along with her. She was everyone's jaan. Manan life was fill with happiness. They were enjoying their life with their kids.

Ahana is manik's little princess and Nandani's little girl. She is sweet and cute like nandani but how can we forget she is manik's daughter too. She got manik's attitude but god sake she didn't got his anger. She is calm just like her mother but it is not sure when can she became a mini monster.

But aarav is her favorite in the whole house. She is always seen with him only. He is her favorite Bhaiya. Aarav always ready to give her chocolates and ice cream and protect her from scolding. He would teach her while playing with her. While aarav was her favorite Abeer was her partner in crime. For mid night seeking and playing she always goes to Abeer.

Cabir was her joker chachu. She was the only one who laugh at cabir not so funny jokes, making cabir proud and manik tensed for her daughter. While navya, she was her Indian sweets ki Dukan. Ever since she has tasted navya's made jalebi, Ahana has became a fan of her.

Ahana used to call Mukti as lady bheem chachi and abhimanyu as boring chachu as he always teaches us and stop her from doing pranks.

It was mid night, when Ahana climbed down her bed and slowly tip toed to aarav room. Pushing the door, she ran to the bed. But pouted seeing the height of the bed. She tried to climb up be was not able to.

Ah: ab ka kru. ( pouting)

She tried to reach aarav. She start pulling the duvet and get hold of it in order of climb up. Feeling something moving, aarav sleep got broke. Opening his eyes he saw Ahana hanging holding the duvet.

Aar: princess what are you doing ( pulling her up on the bed)

Ah: Bhaiya I want iiesh chream( cutely)

Aar: oh baby. You could have wake me up. Why were you trying this stunt, you could have hurt yourself. ( tucking her hair strands behind her ear)

Ah: Shorry but I wahs not able to climhb ( sorry but I was not able to climb)

Aar: it's okay but next time be careful.

Ah: okay Bhaiya. Nandani promise.

Aarav smiled. He climbed down the bed and helped Ahana to climb down. They both went to kitchen. Aarav made her sit on the stool in the kitchen and took out the ice cream from the fridge and gave it to her. Ahana excitedly took it.

Ah: thank you Bhaiya ( shouting excitedly)

Aar: Ahana shh..papa mummy jag jayege.

Ah: Shorry ( cutely)

Aarav smiled. But Ahana shout has woken up someone.

Manik was sleeping cuddling to his beloved wife. But his sleep got broke listening to some sound from downstairs. He covered nandani properly and went downstairs after wearing his shorts.

Reaching down, he heard some noise from kitchen and smiled knowing who could be their. Slowly he peeped inside the kitchen to see the most adorable sight. Ahana was eating ice cream with ice cream all over her face. Aarav was wiping her face time to time.

Manik move to them. Seeing manik Ahana and aarav lowered their head as they know eating ice cream mid night is not good. Manik smiled at them and picked Ahana in her arms, wiping her face.

Ma: what were you two doing?

Aar: papa sorry.

Ma: but why champ. Eating ice cream is not wrong.

Ah: but papa Mumma sayhs that eathing iiesh chream in night is wrong ( slowly still looking down )

Ma: yeah it is but do you know why. ( Ahana nodded in no) because it will make you sick and then you will not able to eat your ice cream. Do you want that ( Ahana nodded in no)

Na: then don't do it from next time.

They all turned back and saw nandani in manik's shirt and shorts. She was having a smile. Ahana jumped off the manik's arms and ran to nandani making manik pout.

Ah: Shorry Mumma

Na: it's okay baby, but that doesn't mean you can have it every night. ( softly yet sternly)

Ahana and aarav : yes Mumma.

Ma: ab Sone chale.

Ah: Mumma I want to sleep with you.

Ma: let's sleep in our room together. ( saying this he picked aarav) aaru you have became heavy.

Aar: papa I'm 9 year old now, obviously I'm gonna gain weight ( in a obvious tone)

Ma: really or it is gym effect ( smriking)

Aar: both. ( smiling sheepishly)

Na: are you both gonna come or be their whole night. ( shouting)

Manik and aarav : coming.

They both too went to room. Aarav and Ahana sleep between manan. Ahana hugged nandani and kissed her cheeks. Then she turned to manik and smiled cutely. She crawled to him, while jumping on aarav making him yell in pain. She kissed manik's cheeks making his smike grew bigger.

Aar: jungli Billi mere upar kyu Khud rhi h( poking her nose)

Ah: Mujhe papa ko kiss karna tha. ( cutely)

Aar: you are so cute aahu.

Ahana smiled and hugged him. Aarav was patting her head lightly in order to make her sleep. Manik smiled at them. They too sleep hugging their kids.

Perfect famiky picture. Inst it?!

Hello guys
How are you??

How was the update??

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my updates

Few words for manan??

Few words for manik??

Few words for nandani??

Few words for aarav??

Few words for Ahana??

ND thank you soo much guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update.

Thank you guys
Love you all