part 20

Ma: Chalo you take a nap,

Na: hmm ( sleepy)

Manik carry her to their bed and made her sleep. He sat beside her and caressed her face.

Ma: you forgave them but I can't. What they did to you was not and never be acceptable. I can't take risk with you nandu, you are the only person I have and whom I love. You are really innocent, you forgave them so easily forgetting what they did to you. But I'm not, I can't forget anything. One incident doesn't change devil's into angel. (thanks Nivirajendran93 for this line 😘) I had promised you to protect you from evils and I will fullfil my promise.

Manik stood up and went to balcony. He took his phone and dialed a number.

Ma: hello robbin

Ro: hey manik, how are you dude?

Ma: I'm good. Actually I need you help

Ro: just say it

Ma: I want you to keep eye on Two people. I will send you their name and photo.

Ro: okay man, I personally will do that

Ma: thanks bro

Ro: anything man. Bye

Manik cut the call and went beside nandani and too slept hugging her. On the other side downstairs,

Cab: navya bhuk lgi h

Ab: Mumma Mujhe bhi

Cab: navya Mujhe cheesecake khana h

Ab: Mumma Mujhe cheese cake khana h

Cabir looked at Abeer giving what are you doing look. Abeer gave him a innocent look. Mukbhi were looking at them and were controlling their laugh.

Nav: Abeer tumhara cheesecake

Navya came happily and made Abeer eat it with her own hand. Cabir looked at them with open mouth.

Cab: navya Mujhe bhi khana h

Nav: cabir bache Ho kya Tum, fridge main rakha h Kha lo

Cabir glared at them. Mukbhi were having difficult time controlling their laughter.

Cab: bacha Kya aaya pati ko bhul gyi.

ND he went to kitchen. But Mukbhi couldn't hold their laugh and burst out. Navya looked them with confused face while cabir glared them.

Nav: Tum duno ko kya hogya

Muk: Bas Ek joke yaad aa gya ( still laughing)

Manan room

Manik was still not able to sleep. He looked at nandani and smiled. Suddenly a idea pop into his mind and he called someone and smrik.

Ma: get ready Mrs malhotra for your suprise ( smriking)

Hello guys
How are you all!!??

How was the update!!?

I know it's short, but I. Didn't got much time to write it. Sorry.

Do vote and comment if you like the update.

Thank you guys
Love you all😘😘