Part 2

Manik was just sitting in his balcony with nandani beside him.

Nandani was looking at him while manik was gazing at his star.

Nan: manik ( softly)

ND that was it. Manik broke into tears. He hugged her and cried.

Nan: manik don't do this with you. If you want to be with them then go. I can't see you like this. ( tears were flowing)

Manik looked at her and cupped her face.

Man: nandani I can't live without you. Jaan ho Tum Meri. Nhi jee sakta Tumhare bina. Ever since you have enteted in my life, I started living NY life. I never cared for anyone expect FAB 5 but then u enteted. U changed me. U changed this monster to human. U teach me how to live life. U teach me the meaning of love. But what did I do. I hurted you. Now once but many times. Then also u r here with me. I love you nandani...

Nandani just looked at him with teary eyes. ND hugged her.

Manik too hugged her back. He find his peace in her. He kept his head on her lap and lied down.

Man: tumhe Pta h nandani. I was always alone all my life. Yaa FAB 5 was their with me but they were never actually for me. Whenever they need me I was always their for them. But when it come to me, their was no one. Only cabir was their. Baki sab apni life main busy the.

Nandani was just looking at him.

Man: Nyonika. My mom. Tumhe Pta h main uhne mom kyu nhi kehta ( nandani nodded in no)  because Khabhi mujhe aisa feel hi nhi hua ki boh Meri maa h. She was always busy with her life. Bachpan se maine Khabhi feel hi nhi kiya ki Ek maa ka Pyar Kya hota h. Main usne nafrat nhi karta. Aur kaise kar sakta hu. Maa h Voh meri. Main bad hurt hua.

Man: all my life I was alone nandu. But after u came. I felt I have someone whom I can called mine. ND now I don't want to be alone again by leaving you.

Nandani just hugged him.

Nan: we are toghter manik for forever. I love you manik ND I'm never ever gonna leave you.

Manik hugged her back.

Man: I love you too nandani.

They were feeling each other presence.

Manik was feeling light after opening himself in front of her.

But their was one person who heard their talk and was feeling guilty. It was Nyonika.

She was feeling guilty. Tears were flowing through her eyes.

She went inside and called manik.

He looked at her.  She was crying and hugged him.

Nyo: Mujhe maaf karde beta. I know what I did is not forgivable Buy plz forgive me.

Man: maa

Nyonika looked at him. Manik wiped her tears and hugged her. He felt motherly love.

Nandani was just looking at them. Finally manik got his family which he always wished for.

But their was something missing, FAB 3. The wound which they give him is not forgettable.

But they say na, love heal the deepest wound. Nandani's love is that medicine to manik's wound which will heal him.

Nyonika asked nandani to joined them too.

Cavya too came after sometime and we're happy that manik finally getting his happiness. They too joined the hug.

How is the update guys????

Like it???

Manik confession??

Do tell me Yrrr.. ND thank Itne ache ache comment ke liye Meri last update main.

ND support karne ke liye bhi.

Main Sayad regular updates na de Pau.

It's my 10th na. So I little bit stressed.

I can give you update every weekend. But if I got time in weekdays. Then I will surely give your a update.

Love you all yarr