13 - more about ari

1. esta noche deserved better

2. pete davidson is a bop and no matter how much i dislike pete it will never be skipped

3. petiana

we all know i don't like pete i don't need to say it again but i will, but after the breakup i honestly feel bad for him and ari (mainly their mental health). i honestly had believed in petiana and thought they'd last longer, i had hope pete would pull his shit together.

maybe pete doesn't even give a shit about ari, but i cant say that cause i don't know

4. that ari x jb collab should've happened

justin doesn't really have that great of music in my opinion, but him and ari would've been iconic and great on the charts

5. ariana "dragging" fans

lol y'all play victim when she responds. i do agree that she can be immature sometimes but you all say something like, "pete davidson is the song i'll always skip," or, "ari cheated on macccc," and then you get all sensitive and shit when she replies. how about stop triggering her?

also i'm noticing that there are several ex fans like the one below who literally constantly post about ari and have constantly shit talked about her and i genuinely don't get why. sis ur an ex fan, why do you still have an entire account dedicated to her and you actively post about her.

 sis ur an ex fan, why do you still have an entire account dedicated to her and you actively post about her

6. pete davidson & her tattoos after the breakup

honestly i don't mind them, they'll all just be a memory. she can always get them covered up by another tattoo or simply cover it w makeup or something. if she really wants to take the painful way out, then she can get them removed. we all know she's got more than enough money to do all of these combined.

and w the song, it'll die out eventually and we'll all forget about it in 5 years.

7. i still listen to the emotions cover daily

just me?