15 - fake ass friends

if you haven't read my older (now deleted) book before this, basically there was this girl who slept over at my house and fucked with my social media, her hands were constantly on my phone talking to this michael guy and trying to bribe me into meeting him and caused a mess in the morning. she brushed her hair right on my bed and kicked me out of my bathroom while i was brushing my teeth.

now that same girl is trying to act all good and shit with me and invite me to my school's play. she didn't even have the nerve to ask me in person either, she asked my friend to ask me right when i was like 5 feet away from them. my mom found out about it and asked me if i wanted to go and i told her that i didn't like her, and i thought she didn't either cause of that sleepover, and then she's like,

"IT DOESNT MATTER IF U DONT LIKE HER JUSF GO FOR FUN," LIKE HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN IF SHES BEING AN ANNOYING ASS BITCH THE ENTIRE TIME. BYE.

also another incident since that sleepover, she's been talking shit behind my back and my friends too. i have this friend named gaby, and she apparently has cross country with that girl, and supposedly she's been saying shit about her personality and spreading lies to other people, they told gaby, then she told me. i found out she was doing the same to me that same exact way.

and now for halloween my mom wants me to go trick or treating with her and id rather shoot myself than have to spend an hour with her. also i have to see her every single fucking day at the same bus stop in the morning. we're literally like 3 houses apart as well.

-

moving on, i hate people who become "friends" with you just to get closer to someone else. if you have the nerve to fuck around with me for weeks to months, i'm sure u have the confidence to go and talk to that person yourself.

i also hate people who can't do shit by themselves. yeah okay i get that people have social anxiety sometimes, but you can't just ask me to fucking talk and do all the work while you sit back and relax.

-

and then there's those friends who are only friends w you just for the popularity and benefits. i don't even need to explain this one.