18 - kris wu & ari

ngl i was kinda scared to post this chapter because i checked comments on instagram about this and his fandom is fucking crazy. also i'm kinda scared for kris too cause our fandom is crazy as well.

basically this rumor is spreading that kris is using bots to prevent ari's "thank u, next" from rising on the charts.

first of all, i don't know who this kris guy is but according to what i'm seeing on his twitter he's like some kpop star who just released his debut album "antares"

and from what i see on his twitter, i'm seeing a bunch of retweets and comments from suspicious accounts on his tweets. they all have 0-50 followers and they all say in a tweet "IM NOT A BOT" and all of their tweets have to do with kris. literally i cant find 1 tweet that isn't about him.

not to mention, the usernames are pretty random. i don't see 1 username that sounds unique. they're all either random letters (like as if you smashed your face on your keyboard) or they're random words and a bunch of numbers.

i don't want to have to put in like 20 screenshots, but if you want to see it for yourself, go onto his twitter and look at his most recent tweet, look at the comments, then check the people's accounts.

i'm not gonna say that he is or he isn't botting, but there's definitely something fishy going on. but at the end of the day, u can't stop ari ☕️

also supposedly scooter tweeted something about this, but i can't find it on his twitter so i'm not sure if it's real.

all that aside, i was kinda confused as to why there were so many of his songs on the charts when a lot of people in the US don't even know who he is, but apparently fans are saying that he's huge in a few asian countries and that they're using vpns