It's Not What You Think- RichJake

"Tho(So), you wanted me to come over here for..?" Rich asked, as he stepped inside of Jakes new, remodeled home. Last time, as well all know, Rich burnt it down. Jake asked Rich if he could come over, and Rich just arrived.

"Okay, well, we need to have an actual conversation about why you burnt my old house down," Jake responded back to Rich, putting on a serious face. Rich's faced dropped, remembering the time.

"I'm thorry(sorry) about that Jake. I really didn't want to. I was dr-" Rich got cut off by Jake raising his voice at him, "You use that excuse every single time, a Rich. When will you tell me the truth? Why'd you do it? Do you know how much it costs to rebuild a fucking house?"

"Uhm, no, thorry(sorry), Jake. I don't," Rich responded, feeling weaker. Jake seemed to get more upset, even though this event happened over a month ago.

"No, you don't know how much it cost. It cost a fucking lot, okay?! You were just watching me pay all of the bills(I dunno if it's bills or something else sorry)and watching us rebuild the house. Thanks so fucking much for that. Best time of my life. Why did you even think of burning the house down?!" Jake added. Jake didn't know where all of this new anger was coming from, and he certainly didn't want to put it all on Rich, his boyfriend, but the only thing he could think of right now was, "why the fuck did Rich even think of burning the house down?" So he decided to just "blame" Rich for it.

Rich looked at Jake with unshed tears and stammered, "Ith(It's), Ith(it's) not, uhm, Ith(it's) not what you think! You don't, you don't, you probably don't care enough! If you would've just fucking lithend(listened) to me for onthe(once) maybe I would've told you!" Rich yelled back, now with warm tears running down his face.

"Uh huh. So, why the fuck did you do it? We're you, 'too drunk to remember what happened'? Or 'too drunk to control yourself'? Or did you just do it so everyone could just get a good laugh out of your stupidity?" Jake yelled with a furious tone, "You just wanted to be the center of attention-"

"Jake calm down-"

"No Rich! Tell me why you did it! If you would've just told me I wouldn't have be mad at you but here we are because you didn't. If you tell me everything will be fine."

Rich watched as he started to set the wooden bed post on fire(I'm making this up btw I dunno how it went). It started to spread throughout the whole room. He looked back at the door, deciding if he should leave or not. He decided to stay, after all, it was his plan. This was a suicide attempt. After around 5 minutes, the whole room started to catch. Quickly, Rich forgot his plan and ran straight out of the room.

"Fire!!" Rich yelled as he raised down the stairs. Everyone started to scream as they tried to make it through the doors.

Rich shuttered at the thouht.

"You wanna know what it was? You wanna know what it fucking was?!" Rich asked with tears running down his face. Jake gave him a quick, angry nod before Rich continued, "It was a thuithide(suicide) attempt. A fucking thuithide(suicide) attempt. The Thuip(squip) was driving me insane. I'm thorry(sorry) Jake. I'm tho(so) fucking thorry(sorry)," Rich started to sob as he was telling Jake.

Jake seemed to calm down a little, as seeing it was a suicide attempt. "Honey, baby, no, it's okay," Jake pulled Rich in for a hug. He started to whisper sweet nothings into Rich's ear.

"I love you Rich,"

"I love you too."

Word count - 651